Every Wednesday we post updates on what we've been up to behind the scenes to improve Desteria. Let's get right into it! There may be some overlap between changelogs as we're constantly implementing changes, but everything will be listed at the end of the day.
- Created a paginated GUI system for /titles, so if you have more than one page of titles, you can actually find and use all of them.
- Tweaked Besen's economy slightly from Auren or Caden. Cactus sells for $1.25 instead of $2.5, and Sugar Cane now sells for $4.5 instead of $5.5.
- Enchantment tables located around /spawn should now be accessible to players.
- Increased the amount of tradeable EXP via /trade from 100 to 500.
- KoTH's rewards were changed to reward winners with 3 Legendary Keys.
- Zombie Pigmen on Auren and Besen are currently dropping mixed loot. As of tonight's /ar, they will only be dropping gold ingots as intended.
- KoTH Top has been cleared for the new map.
Items listed here are issues that a developer has been assigned to fix and is actively being worked on. None of these issues are listed in any discernible order, and this is only meant to serve as a running list of in-progress bugs/issues that are known and actively receiving attention by a developer.
- Actively working on fixing an issue with /titles.
- Still working on a fix to once again allow 1.7.10 compatibility.
- Working on some economic issues with /shop and /resources when you’re near the bal-top.
- Working on a patch to make AFK accounts in spawn invisible.
- Working on clearing /back locations on relog and then allowing the command to be used in enemy or neutral territory. This will help raiders loot their raids without allowing them to use their /back as a long-term homeset.
- Working on fixing an issue with Divines not being able to access /changecolor.
- ...and more!
Until next week,
Omega // Management