Every Wednesday we post updates on what we've been up to behind the scenes to improve Desteria. Let's get right into it! There may be some overlap between changelogs as we're constantly implementing changes, but everything will be listed at the end of the day.
- Nerfed Darkness Enchantment on Caden by reducing its effective radius at all ranks. We're open to the possibility of further nerfs.
- Fixed an issue where Divine donators were unable to access their kit.
- Fixed incorrect description ("lore") on Ultra Keys.
- Users now force-respawn after 10 seconds on the death screen. This prevents their dead bodies from lingering, preventing gen bucket usage.
- Divines can correctly no longer use /color to change their chat-tag to Titan.
- Auren's /koth top was reset; we overlooked this at the time of the reset itself.
- FFA Leaderboards were reset; they're designed to reset on a monthly basis, but this hasn't happened in a while.
- Fixed another issue preventing Creeper Eggs from being placeable on spawners.
- Fixed an issue that allowed blocks to be placed next to & on top of chests in enemy territory.
- Fixed an issue preventing usage of /prestige due to an error in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue with the Overlord Class kit not being usable despite having the necessary class ranks.
- Fixed the lifespan timer of Auren's map on /realms to correctly match the life-span of the new map.
- Fixed a bug with obsidian not being distributed as a common crate reward on Auren.
- Fixed a bug that allowed lava placement in neutral and enemy faction's claimed land under certain circumstances.
Items listed here are issues that a developer has been assigned to fix and is actively being worked on. None of these issues are listed in any discernible order, and this is only meant to serve as a running list of in-progress bugs/issues that are known and actively receiving attention by a developer.
- Still working on a fix to once again allow 1.7.10 compatibility.
- Working on some economic issues with /shop and /resources when you’re near the bal-top.
- Working on a patch to make AFK accounts in spawn invisible.
- Working on clearing /back locations on relog and then allowing the command to be used in enemy or neutral territory. This will help raiders loot their raids without allowing them to use their /back as a long-term homeset.
- ...and more!
Until next week,
Omega // Management