Changelog - January 24th

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by Omega, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omega

Omega Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +4,185
    xOmega
    [​IMG]Greetings Desterians!

Starting today, I will be posting a changelog sometime during the week. The day itself will likely change due to how my schedule is constantly changing each week now, but I'll try to keep it relatively consistent.

This first changelog will be abnormally long due to having included things that we've fixed quite awhile back but never posted due to the small amount of fixes we had overall. I will be refraining from adding specific dates to each fix as it's just time consuming and not really super beneficial.

IMPLEMENTED FIXES

Pre-Desteria Plus:
    • Making contact with nether borders causes instant death
    • Added an /ignorelist command
    • Fixed a typo present in the Traveler Kit on the Desteria Store
    • Fixed the Collect CE not counting towards McMMO Woodcutting and Excavation
    • Fixed Divine's /changecolor blocks so they accurately represent their colors
    • Fixed an internal issue with Overlord class and Titan/Divine that didn't let you change your prefix color
    • Allowed anyone to use anvils despite faction permissions
    • Disabled anvil's sound placement so that "anvil spam" in public places isn't plausible
    • Fixed an issue with the boss where fire damage would cause them to be thrown abnormally high
    • Corrected people's ability to change the ticks of redstone repeaters in faction territory
    • Fixed Zombie Pigman's drop rate so they drop gold ingots far more frequently
    Post Desteria Plus:
    • Finished Desteria's new plugin infrastructure
    • Created and launched NEX's schedule
    • Created and launched KoTH's schedule
    • Reduced /near from 200 blocks down to 50 blocks
    • Extended the boss announcement timer from 30 seconds to 60 seconds
    • Updated the /teamspeak command so it displays the correct link. You can also use /discord
    • Implemented crate system back into Desteria
    • Reduced the wild portal cooldown
    • Fixed some compatibility issues with /sell
    • reduced the amount of messages that clearlag posts
    • Added /expbottle and /xpbottle aliases for /withdrawxp. Use whichever command you wish!
    • Fixed the NEX's timer hologram
    • Removed redundant lore from items so they stack normally with everything else
    • Fixed Trenching Pickaxes losing Efficiency after using Superbreaker
    • Fixed votefly not working properly
    • Reduced the amount of crates you get from /boss from 3 to 1, reflecting crates giving 4 rewards instead of 1 with keys
    • Corrected an exploit with money notes
    • Fixed /ftop so it works properly
    • Fixed a critical issue with faction claims that allowed anyone to mine spawners
    • Added a /pv <x> alias command for Divines - check your vaults even faster!
    • Fixed economy inconsistencies
    • Added /smite to Paladin+ on Auren and Besen
    • Added /fly to Divine rank on Auren and Besen
    • Added faction relation color to /ftop list
    • A handful of small UI/QoL fixes
    • Overlord kit can be accessed normally via /kit overlord
    IN-PROGRESS

Items listed here are issues that a developer has been assigned to fix and is actively being worked on. None of these issues are listed in any discernible order, and this is only meant to serve as a running list of in-progress bugs/issues that are known and actively receiving attention by a developer.

• Prestige is being fine-tuned so it works with our current class system
    • Making progress on cannons so they work as intended
    • An exploit with overlord needs to be fixed before we enable /warp overlord
    • Lots of general bug fixes and optimizations

Here's to the first of many (consistent) Changelogs! I know it's been awhile, but hopefully this is a nice change for you all as we continue to progress and improve.

Cheers,

Omega | Management Team

• Hype x 4
    • GG x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.