Changelog - February 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
Greetings Desterians!

Changelogs will be posted once per week. (Days posted will be varied depending on how my schedule works out for that week.)

These changes aren't posted in any specific order or importance. Also due to the amount of small changes we fix, sometimes we don't always record them - so while I do my best to include every change, sometimes things are overlooked due to having no evidence that it was changed. A large bulk of these issues will be live on next /ar.

IMPLEMENTED FIXES

• Updated Crop Hoppers so they work with Pumpkins and Melons
  • Updated the prices of both Pumpkins and Melons so they earn money more equally
  • Fixed the issues with Overlord Warp - it is now open and available to anyone who has the overlord class
  • Fixed an issue with XP not displaying correctly on the scoreboard
  • Made some adjustments to Combat Tagging based on community feedback.
  • Updated our /staff list. You can click on staff names to PM them now!
  • Faction Fly's enabled/disabled message spam should now be fixed
  • Fixed the End's broadcasting to globally announce NEX events instead of locally

Just a quick note on these last two. These are hooked up to the new jar we launched on Besen, so if you're playing on Auren or Caden...these may not work 100% correctly. Please let us know!

• Changed how empty buckets stack - they should stack up to 64 now!
  • Fixed TNT direction precedence. It should now prioritize X over Z as intended.
IN-PROGRESS

Items listed here are issues that a developer has been assigned to fix and is actively being worked on. None of these issues are listed in any discernible order, and this is only meant to serve as a running list of in-progress bugs/issues that are known and actively receiving attention by a developer.

• Testing the new cannoning jar on Besen - please provide feedback!
  • Updating our Quests plugin with better quests and updated rewards
  • Working on getting classes to correctly give out crates upon ranking up your class
  • Fixing a few issues with KoTH deathbans not working correctly
  • Fine-tuning how divine fly operates in certain warps
  • Updating our /hours plugin so it tracks hours with increased accuracy
  • Working on separating the cooldowns between /heal and /eat
  • Searching for the issue behind why Outpost keeps messing up

Yay, another changelog. Thank you all for your patience while we sort out all these bugs. I am well aware that you all have to deal with these issues while we sort them all out and I appreciate your patience and understanding in that regard. Just wanted to take a moment out to thank our entire community because you're what makes this all possible. Thanks for tuning in, see you all next week!

Cheers,
Omega | Management Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.