Every Wednesday, we'll be posting updates on what we've been up to "behind the scenes" to improve Desteria. Let's get right into it! Keep in mind this is a bit longer than future updates will be since this is a culmination of almost a month's worth of fixes.
- New player introduction books were updated with regards to new map content.
- Patched glitches & skips in Parkour on all realms.
- Fixed an issue preventing the use of /33pick.
- Fixed a conflict between the simultaneous usage of 1.7 and 1.8 enchanting systems on the server.
- Fixed an issue with /warp vault bringing you to the incorrect warp location.
- Applied a fix to auto re-align TnT when lit, preventing random bounces that caused issues with cannons.
- Fixed a temporary issue with /history not showing correctly for certain users.
- Increased Hopper / Crop Hopper speed by increasing items per tick from 3 to 32.
- Fixed sand gen buckets not functioning properly if their chunk was unloaded.
- Fixed an issue with faction co-leaders being able to kick leaders.
- Confirmed that all blocks are now breakable with TnT.
- Condensed several rule threads into "Gameplay and Factions Rules and Regulations"
- Added /tntfill as a donator perk.
- Fixed an issue with the Leprechaun Aura.
- Renamed Golden Apples across several kits so they all stack properly.
- Reorganized Discord.
- Fixed issue that prevented the use of potions, c-eggs, and chest access in certain territories.
- Fixed an issue with Overlord Class kits.
- Fixed an issue with Overlords having access to /kit overlord on Ceira.
- Fixed an issue on Besen that didn't allow you to /prestige.
- Clarified the definition and punishments for making or operating lag machines on Desteria located here.