Trailblazer
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: _Emz
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Change Lottery

• Description:
    Now if you do /lotto buy or /lot buy in game you buy a lottery ticket (obviously) now that ticket is 10k. I suggest we make each ticket 50k to buy.

• What would your suggestion improve?:
    I feel like nobody even buys lotto tickets anymore because nobody cares to win 30-70k. If you make each ticket 50k and lets say 10 people buy a ticket, that is 500k. This will give players incentive to actually buy lottery tickets. It will spice things up in my opinion.

• Image/Video (Link):
Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 4.10.54 PM.png

Arpz

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
I am definitely up for charging players more money per lottery ticket, However, not too high either, 50k may be seen as a little high for new players that have just started and have barely any money. But the new players could get money from dragon drops quite easily so I can see this working. A +1 from me.

Emz

Trailblazer
I am definitely up for charging players more money per lottery ticket, However, not too high either, 50k may be seen as a little high for new players that have just started and have barely any money. But the new players could get money from dragon drops quite easily so I can see this working. A +1 from me.
I was going to suggest 100-500k but went with 50k because it’s easily attainable to 90% of people. Thanks for the feedback.

Bunnibon

Backpacker
Awhile ago in previous maps, there was an option to buy up to 10 tickets. I think that this should be implemented instead. That way if you wanted to contribute 50k, you just do /lot buy 5. Having more tickets would also increase your chances.

Emz

Trailblazer
Awhile ago in previous maps, there was an option to buy up to 10 tickets. I think that this should be implemented instead. That way if you wanted to contribute 50k, you just do /lot buy 5. Having more tickets would also increase your chances.
I prefer just making it 50k because, the point of changing it to 50k is so pots don’t end up being 30k so just make every ticket 50k, that suggestion defeats the purpose in my opinion.