• Yessir

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corbin

Staff member
Content Team
If you catch someone hacking and manage to get proof, make a player report please. They are looked at by Mods+ and assuming you've provided enough proof, the player will be banned.

Oreo

Nobility
Hello user!
I am not a staff member, but I am an applicant! (please notice me managers!! uwu)
I am sure this Rob guy must be an insane, crazy hacker, but it's best for you to make an apple right here:
https://desteria.com/community/forums/appeals.12/

Please +1 my app, thanks!
You seem like a great applicant! I can't wait to see you as an addition to our already amazing staff team!!
I saw that you were admin for a dating server :0 That's probably the greatest experience anyone could have applying.
Good luck!

+1 mine too tyvm
[doublepost=1544051257,1544051075][/doublepost]
If you catch someone hacking and manage to get proof, make a player report please. They are looked at by Mods+ and assuming you've provided enough proof, the player will be banned.
I'll post it when I find out how to remove the huzuni logo from my client.. smh staff these days are so clever YOU ALMOST GOT ME

Lucy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Event Team
Content Team
You seem like a great applicant! I can't wait to see you as an addition to our already amazing staff team!!
I saw that you were admin for a dating server :0 That's probably the greatest experience anyone could have applying.
Good luck!

+1 mine too tyvm
[doublepost=1544051257,1544051075][/doublepost]
I'll post it when I find out how to remove the huzuni logo from my client.. smh staff these days are so clever YOU ALMOST GOT ME
Try downloading and playing Wurst, that will get rid off the Huzuni logo. Also comes with a wonderful sausage logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.