Votes: 10 19.2%
  • I'm a Karnage/Chiraq member and he caters towards me so no

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • He has room to improve

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

Ryan

Crusader
More proof as to why you shouldn't be staff. Horribly written responses that show extreme bias. Thanks for applying my guy, try again later.

Also ChiraqVillian is big whiney boi plez ban from server for stupidity.
also was thinking that

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
Your base design is nothing new, multiple factions have used **** like it and its not allowed as you have to split multiple times to even get near spawners, which are spread out to the max. Placing obsidian around spawners is also no longer allowed and not sure why its taken 2 weeks for cansky to finally do something about it. After all he was the one who turned pirates obsidian spawner design into endstone. If rules applies to one fac it has to be applied to every, you are lucky to have got away with it for so long, considering Cansky world edited our designs out before tnt was enabled.

And you cannot claim your main grinders are the two bigest boxes as this clearly shows over 80% of your spawners are located inside your "player vaults":
Members that contributed spawners to old main grinder of sotw took their spawners and put it in their boxes, the Villy grinder is empty because we haven't focused on villys yet, the only villys we have is in Soreves Private grinder?

And its definitely not 80% Ryan. Also, that big box has all of our blazes, and p4 in it so I dont know where you got 0 value inside from. And you're trying to tell me you can't split multiple boxes

Ryan last time I played with you, you were a capable raider, you can hit at least 3 boxes no matter where you shoot, and if you're smart and shoot between the water depending on which side you're shooting from you can hit 6 boxes at a time. So don't ****ing lie and say you need to breach a separate time for every single box you ****ing liar.
More proof as to why you shouldn't be staff. Horribly written responses that show extreme bias. Thanks for applying my guy, try again later.

I'm stupid but you want to nerf walls on my base LOL

Bloomer08

Explorer
Ight I’m sorry but what. Cansky was never gonna rig some stuff for Chiraq or Karnage/Carnage trust me. He isn’t a kiss ass and I know that, y’all base is illegal fix it and move on. I read through the post and it’s just AutoBots fighting Chiraq/Karnage. I hardly play and even I know that people in AutoBots cheat. Y’all aren’t all legit don’t try that, people on both sides be on their bullshit don’t try to be innocent. Anyways, have a nice day ladies.

Edit: Can definitely can improve but you *****ing doesn’t say anything on improvement. Give suggestions and be respectful then staff might listen.

Enthalpy

Formerly 'Shootingz'
I said nothing wrong. I was professional I told Chiraq his fault

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
Ight I’m sorry but what. Cansky was never gonna rig some stuff for Chiraq or Karnage/Carnage trust me. He isn’t a kiss ass and I know that, y’all base is illegal fix it and move on. I read through the post and it’s just AutoBots fighting Chiraq/Karnage. I hardly play and even I know that people in AutoBots cheat. Y’all aren’t all legit don’t try that, people on both sides be on their bullshit don’t try to be innocent. Anyways, have a nice day ladies.
Literally none of us cheat lmao, name one cheater in my faction LMAO, also you literally don't play why are you talking lmao you know nothing of this game.

Also imma leave this here
1567352697938.png
1567352733921.png
1567352752383.png
1567352834878.png
Post automatically merged:

So I must ask Ryan, How are you not managing to breach?

Ryan

Crusader
Literally none of us cheat lmao, name one cheater in my faction LMAO, also you literally don't play why are you talking lmao you know nothing of this game.

View attachment 30524
View attachment 30525
View attachment 30526
View attachment 30527

You say pirates are raiding you when its legit me just tagging along the side of Carnage for fun, not one other pirates member was there helping. Its hard to do much when everyone has have divine fly and I dont. Especially 5 sec cannons on antinuke walls, have fun patching them all honestly.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
You say pirates are raiding you when its legit me just tagging along the side of Carnage for fun, not one other pirates member was there helping. Its hard to do much when everyone has have divine fly and I dont. Especially 5 sec cannons on antinuke walls, have fun patching them all honestly.
I literally was joking lmao, I'm one of the only members that don't claim Pirates is Chiraq/Karnage, but now since I've just called you out for being a liar you can't think of anything else to say so you claim that I'm saying that you're raiding me when I know the Pirates roster is like 5-10 actual players lmao. Also I'd rather patch my anti-nukes than patch my split base :(

Ryan

Crusader
I literally was joking lmao, I'm one of the only members that don't claim Pirates is Chiraq/Karnage, but now since I've just called you out for being a liar you can't think of anything else to say so you claim that I'm saying that you're raiding me when I know the Pirates roster is like 5-10 actual players lmao. Also I'd rather patch my anti-nukes than patch my split base :(
What split base?

Juicey

Trailblazer
I'm stupid but you want to nerf walls on my base LOL
Where did I ever say I wanted to nerf walls on your base?..

I am going to agree with you here. Autobots is the better faction here in my eyes because we all play legit and don’t Ddos and bend the rules.
There's your bias btw. Seeing as you seem to be confused by fairly straight forward information I'll explain further as to how it's biased. As a staff member you don't get to say what faction is "better" or which ones "all play legit" while also accusing your enemies of ddosing and bending the rules. If you have any evidence of their ddosing then you'd be reporting it I hope. If you don't have any evidence it would be you (A wannabe staff member) spreading false information.

Bloomer08

Explorer

View attachment 30524
View attachment 30525
View attachment 30526
View attachment 30527

I’ve played since 5.0 I just don’t play anymore because school work. Also knowing Can he don’t even **** with people from Chiraq like that.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
I’ve played since 5.0 I just don’t play anymore because school work. Also knowing Can he don’t even **** with people from Chiraq like that.
You must not be doing well in school after reading that second sentence....... Also what does you playing since 5.0 have to do anything, you probably played kyela you ****ing weirdo.
I'm talking about your faction as a whole.

There's your bias btw. Seeing as you seem to be confused by fairly straight forward information I'll explain further as to how it's biased. As a staff member you don't get to say what faction is "better" or which ones "all play legit" while also accusing your enemies of ddosing and bending the rules. If you have any evidence of their ddosing then you'd be reporting it I hope. If you don't have any evidence it would be you (A wannabe staff member) spreading false information.
I'm sure if bacon to track who is sending him DDos attacks he would, also he didn't accuse anyone of ddosing he just said we don't ddos. Also I didn't know staff weren't allowed to have an opinion on this server.

Narwhalogy

Crusader
You must not be doing well in school after reading that second sentence....... Also what does you playing since 5.0 have to do anything, you probably played kyela you ****ing weirdo.

juice doesn’t play besen but he has knowledge of actual factions maybe he can help you out

Bloomer08

Explorer

I'm sure if bacon to track who is sending him DDos attacks he would, also he didn't accuse anyone of ddosing he just said we don't ddos. Also I didn't know staff weren't allowed to have an opinion on this server.
Uh what was wrong with the second sentence? His name is Can sooo

Narwhalogy

Crusader

Good thing he is not a staff because he isn’t able to hold weight in complications like this where he can acknowledge both sides but goes on and make accusations

:)

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
juice doesn’t play besen but he has knowledge of actual factions maybe he can help you out
Ohhhhh well that makes sense, also I need help, aren't you the one who wants anti-nukes to be nerfed and my base to be worldedited?

My bad @Juicey thought you were in Karnge

Uh what was wrong with the second sentence? His name is Can sooo
Oh, you were referring to Cansky I thought you were tryna to refer to Ryan that's why it didn't make sense to me. Also, what the **** are you talking about Cansky has been helping Chiraq out since the last payout of last map LMAO.1567359599507.png

Enthalpy

Formerly 'Shootingz'

I have proof of Karnage/Chiraq not playing legit and I have told the staff members and they have taken proper steps.

Autobots is a faction who does not ddos or have a history of the malicious things that Pirates/Karnage do or else I would throw shade to Autobots as well.

Autobots are wonderful people who I feel are being throw as the bad guys when it’s really the other way around.

I would love to further discuss this with you in discord my tag is Enthalpy#0001.

Juicey

Trailblazer
It was all heavily implied. Why would he mention ddos at all if he wasn't implying someone ddosed? Pretty clear it's directed towards the other side in this argument, that being Karnage or Chiraq whatever. Apology accepted tho my guy