• I'm a Karnage/Chiraq member and he caters towards me so no

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • He has room to improve

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

ClashRoyal

Backpacker
That’s enough of u Umay.

Can’t believe you still play this game and continue to ban evade.

It was personal player vaults according to Ledo and Bacon. I’m going off what they said.
Intelligent response. Maybe make a player report instead of accusing. Sad you're going for staff but have to lie to stay in your fac.

They are player vaults tho? I think maybe if you breach our base legit for once you'd understand that.
No LOL the Gyazo I put was all spawners and that's what you got warnings for. No one reported your stupid vaults. It's all the Gyazo bud.

Keep trying though.

Enthalpy

Formerly 'Shootingz'
Intelligent response. Maybe make a player report instead of accusing. Sad you're going for staff but have to lie to stay in your fac.

No LOL the Gyazo I put was all spawners and that's what you got warnings for. No one reported your stupid vaults. It's all the Gyazo bud.

Keep trying though.
I love how u are calling us liars. When that’s all ur fac does is lie and make everyone else look bad.

I’m just speaking the truth and u don’t like it so u make me look bad. I find this amusing

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
The fact that you used me an as example of a ban shows how desperate you guys really are. You made the thread completely irrelevant when you started **** talking from the start.
Cansky hasn't liked Pirates from the start either. We still play and just adapt to the rules and crap they bring. That's why putting me shows you lost from the start.
I gave that example to explain to the non-Besen players who we were dealing with and why we wanted staff on.
That is your base. Completely illegal. Our honeycomb design was removed for the same reason you got warnings. We came up with a beautiful design but because Zenix some overweight idiot couldn't get the spawners he complained all map for it to be removed. We showed we can still win without it too.
Your base design made it completely cancer to get any spawners and because of that it got reported. You made spawners with insane amounts of obby and for that reason you're getting reported.
Are you that bad that you can't shoot through those 10 boxes that all have spawners? ***** wtf? There is literally nothing wrong with that. You breach from 1 side you hit at least 5-7 boxes exposing every single spawner you ****ing brainless idiot.
Imagine this was pirates base ? Or Carnage or Chiraq? You guys would be throwing up threads and posts all day. We made a simple report and now you're just grasping for straws.
We've literally never reported a base design what so ever mainly because we know it literally takes 2 shots to get through a ****ing honeycomb design. We literally don't report you, idiots, unless you start reporting us. You guys cry to staff about anti nukes and base designs not us.
Post automatically merged:

player vaults usually aren’t multiple grinders “retard”
People want personal grinders in their boxes LOL, are you ****ing stupid, the ain grinders are the larger ones, the smaller boxes are member boxes that they share/keep to themselves so they can make their own money and not rely on the main grinder. You must have never been trusted if your faction leader didn't give you a box that you were allowed to put spawners in. They have 120 blocks to work with Narwhal you expect them to put straight chest? LMAO.

ClashRoyal

Backpacker
I gave that example to explain to the non-Besen players who we were dealing with and why we wanted staff on.

Are you that bad that you can't shoot through those 10 boxes that all have spawners? ***** wtf? There is literally nothing wrong with that. You breach from 1 side you hit at least 5-7 boxes exposing every single spawner you ****ing brainless idiot.

We've literally never reported a base design what so ever mainly because we know it literally takes 2 shots to get through a ****ing honeycomb design. We literally don't report you, idiots, unless you start reporting us. You guys cry to staff about anti nukes and base designs not us.
Okay but you cant use Carnage And Chiraq in a
sentence and show a Pirates kid sick meme.

You're acting like I was the only one raiding. We barely help chiraq and Carnage raid because we want them to be good at the game. I only ever help defend or counter. The raiding and shooting is all done by chiraq or carnage.
If this was Drego it would be a whole different story. We've raped Heartless'es finnsters and yours are not any different. Don't act like you're doing well when no one is doing anything.

Also you guys never reported Pirates. Like you I was giving examples as to how we got warned / our stuff being removed for dumb ****.
But, yours is a completely fair and reasonable warning. Again you think it's all players vaults but it's not. The Gyazo clearly shows it's all spawners. Why would player vaults have spawners?

ChiraqVillian

Overlord

"player vaults" btw
Those 2 big uneven boxes are the main grinders, The big box is the chill area, everwhere is is a member box, if you'd take the time and go anywhere other than the top you could see peoples boxes designs as well as chest storage, You're taking screenshots at the top of the base to make us look bad LMAO. ALso you're telling me this is too hard to raid?

Ryan literally no matter where you shoot you hit at least 3 member boxes with spawners in them, I know you're not telling me you can't shoot through 2 obby walls to get to the next box.

Okay but you cant use Carnage And Chiraq in a
sentence and show a Pirates kid sick meme.
What?
1567350263793.png

So I guess you just admitted Pirates is Karnage?
Also you guys never reported Pirates. Like you I was giving examples as to how we got warned / our stuff being removed for dumb ****.
But, yours is a completely fair and reasonable warning. Again you think it's all players vaults but it's not. The Gyazo clearly shows it's all spawners. Why would player vaults have spawners?
The gyazo shows the roof of our base which is of course spawners you idiot, go under the hopper system and they're clearly member boxes. You can't be this retarded, can you?

Enthalpy

Formerly 'Shootingz'
Those 2 big uneven boxes are the main grinders, The big box is the chill area, everwhere is is a member box, if you'd take the time and go anywhere other than the top you could see peoples boxes designs as well as chest storage, You're taking screenshots at the top of the base to make us look bad LMAO. ALso you're telling me this is too hard to raid?

Ryan literally no matter where you shoot you hit at least 3 member boxes with spawners in them, I know you're not telling me you can't shoot through 2 obby walls to get to the next box.

What?
View attachment 30522

The gyazo shows the roof of our base which is of course spawners you idiot, go under the hopper system and they're clearly member boxes. You can't be this retarded, can you?
Winning on 2 realms. That's not allowed instant dq

ClashRoyal

Backpacker

What?
View attachment 30522

What doesn't your mind understand that it's not the player vaults we are looking at. You just said under the hopper floor, thanks for Clarifying your vaults are under the hopper floor. But you can clearly see were above the hopper floor and looking at the spanwers.

You're wasting your time as Cansky won't get demoted and you won't lose your warnings. Do yourself a favour and play by the rules.
You clearly are just making **** up on the spot with your layout. "chill area with pigmen spawners". That's a sick chill area.

I'm gonna stop replying cause this thread is getting no where and is going to get no where.

Enthalpy

Formerly 'Shootingz'
What doesn't your mind understand that it's not the player vaults we are looking at. You just said under the hopper floor, thanks for Clarifying your vaults are under the hopper floor. But you can clearly see were above the hopper floor and looking at the spanwers.

You're wasting your time as Cansky won't get demoted and you won't lose your warnings. Do yourself a favour and play by the rules.
You clearly are just making **** up on the spot with your layout. "chill area with pigmen spawners". That's a sick chill area.

I'm gonna stop replying cause this thread is getting no where and is going to get no where.
We do play by the rules. You contradicted yourself and now ur disregarding the statement hmmmm

ChiraqVillian

Overlord

You're trying to tell me that member aren't allowed to put spawners in their boxes? How **** at this game are you that you can't shoot through member boxes? Oh wait you can't split our outer walls.

Narwhalogy

Crusader

What?
View attachment 30522

Or we’re all friends (which I know is hard for you to come by) and they decided to play.
We do play by the rules. You contradicted yourself and now ur disregarding the statement hmmmm
He ignored the statement because it was irrelevant and utterly adding nothing except accusations which isn’t what we’re trying to come by, neither are you guys straying away from a proper conclusion

Enthalpy

Formerly 'Shootingz'
Or we’re all friends (which I know is hard for you to come by) and they decided to play.
He ignored the statement because it was irrelevant and utterly adding nothing except accusations which isn’t what we’re trying to come by, neither are you guys straying away from a proper conclusion
No he knows we are right he just won't say anything about it???????

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
The conclusion is there is literally nothing wrong with our base, you're upset we place obsidian walls between each box when I know for a fact Carnage has Obsidian layers between their boxes. I guess vertical obby isn't allowed but horizontal obby is?

Ryan

Crusader
You're trying to tell me that member aren't allowed to put spawners in their boxes? How **** at this game are you that you can't shoot through member boxes? Oh wait you can't split our outer walls.
Your base design is nothing new, multiple factions have used **** like it and its not allowed as you have to split multiple times to even get near spawners, which are spread out to the max. Placing obsidian around spawners is also no longer allowed and not sure why its taken 2 weeks for cansky to finally do something about it. After all he was the one who turned pirates obsidian spawner design into endstone. If rules applies to one fac it has to be applied to every, you are lucky to have got away with it for so long, considering Cansky world edited our designs out before tnt was enabled.

And you cannot claim your main grinders are the two bigest boxes as this clearly shows over 80% of your spawners are located inside your "player vaults":

Juicey

Trailblazer
Ur slur was you called him Retarded in the first SS.

I am going to agree with you here. Autobots is the better faction here in my eyes because we all play legit and don’t Ddos and bend the rules. Although Cansky, I do believe ur in the wrong with warning us and maybe @Omega and @Emmymerh can comment.

We are allowed to have little vaults for fac members in our main base. It’s called readjusting, for certain spawners. Every map on Desteria has been that you can separate your spawners across your base so that if they get into ur base they will either get ur igs or zpigs giving factions a chance to still recuperate after getting raided.

Cansky you are hugging the rules a tad to much. That’s always been the struggle of cannon that when you shoot for one thing you gotta go through the base again for other spawners.

I do think Autobots warning should be voided
More proof as to why you shouldn't be staff. Horribly written responses that show extreme bias. Thanks for applying my guy, try again later.

Also ChiraqVillian is big whiney boi plez ban from server for stupidity.