Votes: 9 17.6%
  • I'm a Karnage/Chiraq member and he caters towards me so no

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • He has room to improve

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
Cansky is the make a wish admin of Desteria, he literally does not contain the brain capacity to administrate a Minecraft server. Let me give you a backstory of the situation that occurred today. (This is one of many situations of Cansky being a ****ing dumb ass ***** (Like when he DQed us for "merging" when an ally gave us spawners last map without any proof it wasn't a PayPal transaction as well as the ally not even joining the faction))

So I woke up this morning to wee woo's in discord so I hopped on and the raid was basically already over. I noticed my faction members begged a staff member to come spectate the raid because Chiraq and Karnage members are known for cheating
1567341126705.png
1567341230089.png
1567341358481.png
I have witnessed Chiraq members get on clients while raiding other factions when we were allied (talking about doing it in vc then actually logging off and logging on and clearly using the cheat)
As you can see here:
1567341642420.png

Cansky does get on and that's when I ask this question knowing the raid is over:
1567341748513.png

So I go over in Nitro chat and ***** about it
1567341843907.png

Cansky replies with this rule that is targetted against something completely different (protecting basically spawners with obby):

1567341934274.png

Now let me give people who don't know a little context, Our base is full anti nukes + 20 web walls meaning the shell of our base is 10x10 chunks and at y level 0 - 120. To prevent our entire base being accessible from 1 member who wants to inside or even in the event we get split we made our member boxes out of obsidian as well as the main boxes for Zps and Villys just so people can't just walk in our base and take whatever they want (common sense right). But according to cansky this is 100% illegal and shouldn't be allowed.

Cansky's damaged brain went on to say this sack of ****.
1567342230309.png

For those who don't want to read the whole thing he's basically saying "Yeah our rules are so dumb that you have to make yourself insidable or make the effort in making multiple-member bases around the world because our rules are so dumb you're not allowed to put everything in one base" Cansky is basically telling us Obsidian is now allowed to be used inside your base because it makes it too hard for raiders to cegg, and is asking us to go through with the effort of making multiple other bases just so we can cater to the sad ****s that can't get halfway through our base attempting us at 3 am.

Now let's use Cansky's logic on every single base on ****ing Desteria. Since our base isn't normal and we have to section our base with obby vertically Cansky decided to target us because it was easy. But let's look at Karnages base, we split them one day (the y level we split at was lower than the y level their zps were at because he had to realign because we were forcing. So we only had access to their creepers, and we couldn't cegg our ways to the creepers because Karnage "used obsidian superfluously" on each y layer of their base. Therefor all of their spawners were not able to be cegged. Now you may be thinking "Ok that's fair you split at a low y because of forcing them and you didn't get all of their spawners." And I would agree with you there but Cansky the legend he is said this:
1567343770105.png

That means Karnage has an illegal base and I hope Cansky will issue warning points accordingly! Also in that message, he says all spawners should be at risk of being cegged, so when we breached Karnage again the same day at a higher y level and we couldn't reach the zps because they were too high they were not at risk of being cegged so according to Cansky Karnage needs to make a platform for us to cegg off of or else it's not illegal. This is how basically every single base is set up on this server

---------------- = Obsidian Layer

----------------
Spawner room
----------------
Spawner Collection
----------------
Main chill area
----------------
Boxes
----------------
Possibly another spawner room
----------------

Now that to me seems completely fair, they have a layer of obby for each layer so people can't just cegg down and down and down, most factions put a layer of water between each layer as well for extra security.

1567344371229.png

Now there is our base (This is what it roughly looks like this is an old screenshot and it has been through many changes due to some design flaws as well as some expanded boxes), As you can see between each box we have an obby layer and some water just so people can just cegg where ever they want. Fun fact I'm 50% sure Omega has seen our base layout because of a neutral sethome glitch we had that allowed anyone to tp into our base, and we explained to him the issue and how our base is layed out and he had 0 issue with it. So as you can see our base is just like every other base that is on this server. Even if every other base was illegal and he did actually give warning points to them, this rule is so ****ing stupid, he's basically asking us to make the inside of our bases cobble because raiding is too hard. literally no one is going to do that.

Honorable mention of today:

He muted me in desteria discord for slurs even though I didn't say a single slur
I still have yet to get a response in discord DMs :(

So in conclusion

**** Cansky.
Post automatically merged:

Reserved for any more possible Cansky ****ery

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
rat and mad
If I was a rat I would have record Chiraq members cheating when we were allied, Also I would report your base for illegal defenses. Also yes I'm upset on how ****ty this servers staff is lmao. Why don't you go cry that someone is hacking on ******* skywars clown?

Narwhalogy

Crusader
I have witnessed Chiraq members get on clients while raiding other factions when we were allied (talking about doing it in vc then actually logging off and logging on and clearly using the cheat)
rat
If I was a rat I would have record Chiraq members cheating when we were allied, Also I would report your base for illegal defenses. Also yes I'm upset on how ****ty this servers staff is lmao. Why don't you go cry that someone is hacking on ******* skywars clown?
and mad

Enthalpy

Formerly 'Shootingz'
Ur slur was you called him Retarded in the first SS.

I am going to agree with you here. Autobots is the better faction here in my eyes because we all play legit and don’t Ddos and bend the rules. Although Cansky, I do believe ur in the wrong with warning us and maybe @Omega and @Emmymerh can comment.

We are allowed to have little vaults for fac members in our main base. It’s called readjusting, for certain spawners. Every map on Desteria has been that you can separate your spawners across your base so that if they get into ur base they will either get ur igs or zpigs giving factions a chance to still recuperate after getting raided.

Cansky you are hugging the rules a tad to much. That’s always been the struggle of cannon that when you shoot for one thing you gotta go through the base again for other spawners.

I do think Autobots warning should be voided

Narwhalogy

Crusader
View attachment 30520
View attachment 30521

You guys have been attempting us for 12 hours and couldn't get in so now you're *****ing to Cansky because our walls are too hard to breach :( and I'm mad :(
The report was made before we started raiding? Please, calm down it’s not good for your health.

You’re coming to quick conclusions and making yourself look stupid by being mad at
A) Cansky
For no absolute reason other than your own stupidity of making your base designed in the way that it would obviously be reported
B) Carnage
Because we’ve been raiding you

All the screenshots shown in this only attempt to ridicule the people taking action instead of what you have done to defend yourself which is nothing but name calling bullshit. Your warning was fair, but this outburst isn’t fair to everyone else having to read it.

Enthalpy

Formerly 'Shootingz'
The report was made before we started raiding? Please, calm down it’s not good for your health.

You’re coming to quick conclusions and making yourself look stupid by being mad at
A) Cansky
For no absolute reason other than your own stupidity of making your base designed in the way that it would obviously be reported
B) Carnage

All the screenshots shown in this only attempt to ridicule the people taking action instead of what you have done to defend yourself which is nothing but name calling bullshit. Your warning was fair, but this outburst isn’t fair to everyone else having to read it.
I do believe everything your saying is false.

Cansky is the cause of our warning point. He is interpreting the rule by making it seem that when a base is breached everyspawner should be ceggable which isn’t the case.

Ur a Og I’m sure u had to shoot for certain spawners. They weren’t just sitting there for you u to get them right as u got on. You had to adjust for other spawners

Narwhalogy

Crusader

I am going to agree with you here. Autobots is the better faction here in my eyes because we all play legit and don’t Ddos and bend the rules. Although Cansky, I do believe ur in the wrong with warning us and maybe @Omega and @Emmymerh can comment.

We are allowed to have little vaults for fac members in our main base. It’s called readjusting, for certain spawners. Every map on Desteria has been that you can separate your spawners across your base so that if they get into ur base they will either get ur igs or zpigs giving factions a chance to still recuperate after getting raided.

Cansky you are hugging the rules a tad to much. That’s always been the struggle of cannon that when you shoot for one thing you gotta go through the base again for other spawners.

No one in either faction involved has bended any rules past the ones that have already been warned for seeing how you call for staff at every possible altercation between our factions.

I do believe everything your saying is false.

Cansky is the cause of our warning point. He is interpreting the rule by making it seem that when a base is breached everyspawner should be ceggable which isn’t the case.

Ur a Og I’m sure u had to shoot for certain spawners. They weren’t just sitting there for you u to get them right as u got on. You had to adjust for other spawners
Usually, you aim the cannon for the spawners you want because they’re not in separate boxes, lol.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord

A) Cansky
B) Carnage

Lol are you retarded, why would I be made that someone raiding me when they can't get halfway through in 12 hours retard, I'm sorry I have to beg to staff to nerf walls because I'm too lazy to build them and don't have the brainpower to raid them.

ClashRoyal

Backpacker
The fact that you used me an as example of a ban shows how desperate you guys really are. You made the thread completely irrelevant when you started **** talking from the start.
Cansky hasn't liked Pirates from the start either. We still play and just adapt to the rules and crap they bring. That's why putting me shows you lost from the start.

If you're gonna show an outline of your base do it properly without making look a lot better than what it was.
That is your base. Completely illegal. Our honeycomb design was removed for the same reason you got warnings. We came up with a beautiful design but because Zenix some overweight idiot couldn't get the spawners he complained all map for it to be removed. We showed we can still win without it too.
Your base design made it completely cancer to get any spawners and because of that it got reported. You made spawners with insane amounts of obby and for that reason you're getting reported.

I'm not disagreeing that Cansky is the best admin or not. He can improve but I think he's just done with the bullshit on Desteria. But this was a completely fair and justified warning because you guys had a ****ed base.

Imagine this was pirates base ? Or Carnage or Chiraq? You guys would be throwing up threads and posts all day. We made a simple report and now you're just grasping for straws.

This too is why you shouldn't be staff. You're literally lying saying it was player vaults when it really wasn't. Good staff material here.

Last edited:

Enthalpy

Formerly 'Shootingz'
The fact that you used me an as example of a ban shows how desperate you guys really are. You made the thread completely irrelevant when you started **** talking from the start.

If you're gonna show an outline of your base do it properly without making look a lot better than what it was.
That is your base. Completely illegal. Our honeycomb design was removed for the same reason you got warnings. We came up with a beautiful design but because Zenix some overweight idiot couldn't get the spawners he complained all map for it to be removed. We showed we can still win without it too.

I'm not disagreeing that Cansky is the best admin or not. But this was a completely fair and justified warning because you guys had a ****ed base.

Imagine this was pirates base ? Or Carnage or Chiraq? You guys would be throwing up threads and posts all day. We made a simple report and now you're just grasping for straws.

This too is why you shouldn't be staff. You're literally lying saying it was player vaults when it really wasn't. Good staff material here.
That’s enough of u Umay.

Can’t believe you still play this game and continue to ban evade.

It was personal player vaults according to Ledo and Bacon. I’m going off what they said.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord

Your base design made it completely cancer to get any spawners and because of that it got reported. You made spawners with insane amounts of obby and for that reason you're getting reported.

I'm not disagreeing that Cansky is the best admin or not. But this was a completely fair and justified warning because you guys had a ****ed base.

They are player vaults tho? I think maybe if you breach our base legit for once you'd understand that.