Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

bring event back

iLemon

Owner
Staff member
Owner
What did you like most about pvping on there? I know a bunch of players preferred it over FFA so I'd like to bring that aspect back but in a more official way.

Clash

Trailblazer
What did you like most about pvping on there? I know a bunch of players preferred it over FFA so I'd like to bring that aspect back but in a more official way.
Full inventory.
Speed 2
Whatever kit set you got on event

A newish and bigger and more open map.
FFA everyone runs and just goes places. We need a new FFA map or just an open map.

Hitmaka

Crusader
We need speed 2 and the full inventory of pots back. The hcf style armor was also nice, prot 2 sharp 2. And like Clash said, we need a more open map to pvp in. Also gotta fix hit registry and pots. Pots don´t splash in some areas and you can´t hit people for some reason during common occurences in the ffa arena

Mystah

Nobility
hit reg was much better
less teaming cause no killstreaks
flat terrain
daily hosted redrover games
full inventory of pots
speed 2

Synergize

Backpacker
+1 never lost on event, hit reg/kb is much better + speed 2, and 1v1’s count more unlike 6 potion ffa where ill usually get 4v1ed and unskilled players can somehow only trade hits with me on ffa, especially ones with 100+ms, event was more balanced and felt more like pot pvp imho just add duels and leaderboards guarantee I’ll be #1

Last edited:

Hitmaka

Crusader
+1 never lost on event, hit reg/kb is much better + speed 2, and 1v1’s count more unlike 6 potion ffa where ill usually get 4v1ed and unskilled players can somehow only trade hits with me on ffa, especially ones with 100+ms, event was more balanced and felt more like pot pvp imho just add duels and leaderboards guarantee I’ll be #1