Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Black people should be allowed to say the N word in public chat

Should you say the n word in chat if your black?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistShrek

Backpacker
i grew up in a ghetto neighborhood playing minecraft and all of a sudden i get muted for saying the n word in public chat it makes no sense because i am black and that should be legal. all i said was ***** and i got muted for 2 days but since im black that should not had happened. these staffs are very dumb and don't know the rules so the person who muted me should get demoted.

TooDumbToHack

Backpacker
Clearly your the one being dumb here...

First of all, why would black people be allowed to say the n word and white people arent allowed to? Isnt that somehow discrimination?
Second, its an online game and everyone will just spam the n word in chat and say they are black to not be muted. This would cause a lot of trouble for the staff.

CommunistShrek

Backpacker
Clearly your the one being dumb here...

First of all, why would black people be allowed to say the n word and white people arent allowed to? Isnt that somehow discrimination?
Second, its an online game and everyone will just spam the n word in chat and say they are black to not be muted. This would cause a lot of trouble for the staff.
those are the rules
[doublepost=1525562718,1525562645][/doublepost]every server has ppl allowed to say the n word if they are black except this one
[doublepost=1525562751][/doublepost]and theres a difference in between spamm and saying the n word correctly
[doublepost=1525562789][/doublepost]and not everyone will say they are black they must show proof
[doublepost=1525562950][/doublepost]and clearly your the dumb one it says it in your name

TooDumbToHack

Backpacker
So you want everyone that says it to send a picture of themselves? lol

Just dont say it... Cant be so hard...
I understand that you are growing up under very bad conditions in a miserable social environment, you can still try to behave and talk like a civilzed human being.

CommunistShrek

Backpacker
no fool i didnt say send a picture of themselves, i just said send proof it doesnt have to be a picture, and the n word is future which will lead us to success and victory, my social environment is one of the advanced ones for its kind in the whole world

Zack

Overlord
I'm just going to lock this before it gets out of hand. You're more than welcome to PM me on the forums if you want to discuss this further. The rules are the rules, and while we are constantly working on making them better I do not expect this rule to be lifted anytime soon.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.