Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Best Potion Pvper On Desteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xithrone

Peasant
So I am really interested on who is considered to be the best pvper on each realm. I want everyone's opinion and any other comment besides the template will not been agreed upon.

TEMPLATE:
Name of Player(s):
If listing multiple players, please state Realm and Reason on each of their respective areas.)
Realm:
Reason:

A little bit of information about me. I am from kraus, a realm not very known for its action but for its decent player base. I am considered to be one of the worst pvpers on the realm but I am interested on opinions from people from different realms. I do YouTube but that is irrelevant. Happy Commenting.
Regards,
Xithrone

Last edited:

Avery

Nobility
Name of Player(s): Justifications
If listing multiple players, please state Realm and Reason on each of their respective areas.)
Realm: Theos
Reason: I'm bad at pvp, I'm just a pay to win nub

Defy

Overlord
Name of Player(s): Mackeria, I taught him the ways of osu and now he's a circle strafing weeaboo :>
Suite, easy blockhitter but still easy 8^) ElysianKnightHD, SIKE HE'S A PINGER LOOOL GOT EEEMMMM
Realm: Krynn
Reason: Listed above

FishTankBoy

Nobility
Name of Player(s): Mackeria, I taught him the ways of osu and now he's a circle strafing weeaboo :>
Suite, easy blockhitter but still easy 8^) ElysianKnightHD, SIKE HE'S A PINGER LOOOL GOT EEEMMMM
Reason: Listed above
Have you heard of bofa?

Debates

Nobility
Name of Player(s): Mackeria, suite
Reason: both gods
(Tottaly did not steal @Alphabet 's post )

Zagaligth

Peasant
Name of Player(s): @Zagaligth @Zagaligth @Xithrone
If listing multiple players, please state Realm and Reason on each of their respective areas.) kraus kraus kraus
Realm: kraus kraus kraus
Reason:they r 2 gud m9999 dey n0p0t meh anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.