Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Best Desteria 2-0s Childish

GaryGlitter

Backpacker
@Childish Still can't beat me.
Hi Creampie,

Big Gazza here a.k.a. “Doctor I’ll sniff a line off your periscope” a.k.a. “The fanny Meister”

I’m a little insulted that you look down on me like a flidded snail strolling through with the reservoir dogs, after all I have done for you and your ripe arsechenholler. I truly believe that you should reconsider EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER GIVEN TO YOU AND BIRTHED FOR YOU!!!!!! REMEMBER THE “ROCHDALE PAKI LICK UP YOUR KIDS GUCH COMMITTEE”!!!!!! HUH WELL DO YOU!!!!! THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!! I BAILED YOU OUT OF THAT AUSSIE ABORIGINAL SHAG PAD!!!!!! AND YOU STILL TREAT ME LIKE THE BOTTOM OF A TREADED ON, DEAD STINGING ROGER!!!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR TWISTED SHENANIGANS!!!!!!

Hi Crème beau le,

I’ll gladly accept your sincer apology if you just NOTICE ME AND MY PANIC ATTACKS!!!!!!!

Usually I’m much harsher with my “out there brand spanking new punishments” but you’re always bending over backwards for me. So as the saying goes “you scratch my shaft, I’ll scratch yours”

Gdog the Bdog out sfe xoxoxoxoxo

Costy

Overlord
The day I check forums again it's good to see everyone still *****ing about who's best at pvp. Nothing has changed
[doublepost=1553806450,1553806341][/doublepost]
How tf his cape be flapping
those are wings young man.

Synergize

Backpacker
no u lost to me i remember u did
You’re funny lmao what did you do quickie me on desty and consider that a win? I only had 11 losses on mmc on season 3 and I can guarantee you weren’t one of them, what was your ign when you “beat me” ?

Last edited:

doggo

Trailblazer
You’re funny lmao what did you do quickie me on desty and consider that a win? I only had 11 losses on mmc on season 3 and I can guarantee you weren’t one of them, what was your ign when you “beat me” ?
i 7 potted u and it was my first fight on u ****ing dumbas