Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Besen's community is brain dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

Nobility
Chat is a joke 90% of the time. After playing for a while you just see the same arguments being played out with different people. Everyone is so insecure aswell so people always just start throwing out the 'nolife' type comments and disses on age and appearance. The "who are you" has to be the best typical 'diss' on desteria. The worst stuff is when u go on desty discord and every kid on there is trying to be funny in the call. "Hahaha 9/11 hahahaha Hitler hahahaha" it's so predictable and boring. I like besen as a realm the most but the community there is the worst, not that I 'cant take the heat' or im not 'thick skinned' it's just boring seeing a bunch of repeated arguing and toxicity.

Emperio

Previously Emperio
Chat is a joke 90% of the time. After playing for a while you just see the same arguments being played out with different people. Everyone is so insecure aswell so people always just start throwing out the 'nolife' type comments and disses on age and appearance. The "who are you" has to be the best typical 'diss' on desteria. The worst stuff is when u go on desty discord and every kid on there is trying to be funny in the call. "Hahaha 9/11 hahahaha Hitler hahahaha" it's so predictable and boring. I like besen as a realm the most but the community there is the worst, not that I 'cant take the heat' or im not 'thick skinned' it's just boring seeing a bunch of repeated arguing and toxicity.
Agreed
[doublepost=1532134552,1532134490][/doublepost]
Before reading you seem to joined this year, so this will be hard to explain.

Besen is seen as the most competitive realm as it’s the normal desteria factions with some needed additions. Being this, many people from the once known as “Krynn” realm moved there bringing competition, as well as toxicity. In my opinion, the toxicity is fine until it starts including personal details / descriptions.
if i remember correctly there was some kid doxing people on Besen

Honestly more than half the time i see specific people continue to "flame" others for their age, appearance and how rich they are.
Hell, most people don't even say these things EXCEPT these people, which they also boast about, pvp skill, base building skill, cannoning skill, (here's where the hypocrisy comes in) complaining about toxicity on the realm, sarcastic comments (not in a good way), and overall i feel like besen isn't a good realm anymore for this reason.
[doublepost=1532134789,1532134694][/doublepost]
Agreed
I've heard rumors a kid doxed 2 kids while he was in jail from his phone (which i dont know why they let people have their phones in jail, therefore sounds rather not convincing

Dombo

Trailblazer
Yes, this helps a lot. Fantastic, thank you! Very useful.

Ruthless.
your welcome! in the meantime, work on fixing the 218 bugs you've managed to rack up in a year l0l
this is a 10/10 very quality server tbh

Rebirthed

Peasant
Agreed
First off, didn't you write a story on the No Smoke Discord explaining why you were quitting Desteria b/c you don't have the "time" and to play since it was interfering with irl stuff. Yet here you are, complaining about Besen's toxicity problem, and asking requests for your Titan rank to be moved to a different realm ?
Guess you weren't quitting, you just couldn't handle the heat big fella.
-oof

Emperio

Previously Emperio
First off, didn't you write a story on the No Smoke Discord explaining why you were quitting Desteria b/c you don't have the "time" and to play since it was interfering with irl stuff. Yet here you are, complaining about Besen's toxicity problem, and asking requests for your Titan rank to be moved to a different realm ?
Guess you weren't quitting, you just couldn't handle the heat big fella.
-oof
Yeah, I couldn't handle the "heat", toxicity, the aspect of p2w(which I don't put a lot of pressure on), and Besen, being one of the most competitive realms, requires a lot of time. I used to play 3-4 hours a day, and as a leader of a faction that would really get pressurizing when I have such little time after coming back from school. I want my rank to be moved, to a less competitive realm where I can chill out for an hour or something.

And this wasn't the topic of the thread :/

Champ

Backpacker
I guess. Everything was fine until people started spending 300 dollars on a block game and the chat became unbearable
That’s been happening since long before you joined the server dude. It’s just been so dead recently that there isn’t anyone online to argue with

Status
Not open for further replies.