Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Besen went to war

David

Nobility
Today, 2 great allies fell today, They were raided by each other using pirates as the middle faction. Today, factions Chiraq and Carnage lost 700+ combined value today. Once great friends. Turned to enemies over spawner value and egirls. At the end of the day. Ftop number 1 and number 2 have fallen and Autobots has risen to number 1. For now:)

Here is the remains of the bases

Chiraq's Base In the Aftermath:

1564598748996.png

Carnage's Base:

1564598788239.png

Delly

Trailblazer
not worth, they were both ftop for what, 3 minutes?
You're literally scared of placing LOL. I think you guys had peaked at 40 zps until Carnage logged onto the server. You're whole fac is pathetic and will get split the second someone finds your base. If it weren't for the 6 factions helping at the raid, Carnage would've lived to see another raid.

Ace

Crusader
You're literally scared of placing LOL. I think you guys had peaked at 40 zps until Carnage logged onto the server. You're whole fac is pathetic and will get split the second someone finds your base. If it weren't for the 6 factions helping at the raid, Carnage would've lived to see another raid.
I don't play dummy. smp is the new factions, get good.

David

Nobility
not worth, they were both ftop for what, 3 minutes?
We had 300+tier 4's placed for a long time and we were ftop for a while. You quit because you had no chance of winning and your ****ty bases got split everytime

Ace

Crusader
We had 300+tier 4's placed for a long time and we were ftop for a while. You quit because you had no chance of winning and your ****ty bases got split everytime
I'm going to assume you're in Autobots. What I said wasn't targeted at you or your faction. Pipe down over there.