Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Base Miner for hire.

MCBeta

Trailblazer
Good Evening my name is _MC_ (_MCBeta_, MCBetatester, etc.)

~~~~ READ ME ~~~~

This thread is for any moderate to high ranking factions looking to recruit a Trench miner or Base B**** for their faction. And all questions and comments that DO NOT pertain to recruitment for factions I would have to ask you send me a pm on here rather than leaving them below thank you.

~~~~ READ ME ~~~~

Details about me: I'm MC I have been with Desteria since 2015. I have a decent trustworthy reputation as a player and a very solid reputation as a serious miner. If I am ever hired to work for a faction it's done correctly and precisely. No scams or **** mainly because I would prefer to not get banned. I am just a guy with some free time to kill and happen to have an adoration to anything involving Minecraft especially flowers and roses. And yea that's pretty much it.

Player Profile Details

In-Game Name: _MCBeta_

Current Realm: Besen

Able to use Discord?: Yes

Discord Information will ONLY be provided among faction owner request ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Able to use Mic?: Yes

Able to relocate to another realm?: Pending on if Requirements are met yes.

Timezone?: EST

Activity/Availability

Monday 6 pm - 10 pm
Tuesday 6 pm - 10 pm
Wednesday 6 pm - 10 pm
Thursday 6 pm - 10 pm
Friday 6 pm - 10 pm

REQUIREMENTS FOR FACTIONS ON BESEN

- Access to trench area.
- At least 1-2 pvp members of the faction I am working for to be online and present to defend should an enemy faction attempt to halt my work.
- Unrestricted access to set Home(s) in order to TP at my own discretion to complete base trench work. (Coordinates will never be kept, saved, leaked, etc. And will be immediately deleted upon completion of work and screenshots to confirm that they were deleted will be provided upon faction owner request only.)
- Agreement/Understanding that any and all blocks, ore, gems, and spawners that are found during excavation will be kept by myself and will not be given to the contracted faction.

REQUIREMENTS FOR FACTIONS OUTSIDE OF BESEN

- Access to trench area.
- At least 1-2 pvp members of the faction I am working for to be online and present to defend should an enemy faction attempt to halt my work.
- Unrestricted access to set Home(s) in order to TP at my own discretion to complete base trench work. (Coordinates will never be kept, saved, leaked, etc. And will be immediately deleted upon completion of work and screenshots to confirm that they were deleted will be provided upon faction owner request only.)
- Agreement/Understanding that any and all blocks, ore, gems, and spawners that are found during excavation will be kept by myself and will not be given to the contracted faction.
- A set of Prot 4 gear
- Divine Pickaxe and Shovel (No Enchants is acceptable)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Upon hiring I will not be considered as part of any faction. I will also not accept any invites from factions unless a further deal or arrangement was made between myself and the server owner IE: I was invited to permanently join the faction. I am just here to perform a service and that is all no special treatment or any crap like that I'm just a miner as you are a customer nothing more nothing less.

Any and all forms of betrayal or scamming of services that is performed will warrant a report to Desteria as well as me placing you on a "Blacklist" of my own creation. Basically, don't be a **** and try to kill me for my stuff and we will be cool.

Due to the possibility of one or more factions looking to recruit miners to do the base work and to save myself the hell trying to juggle too much at once as well as keep my sanity whats left of it intact, I will only ever accept 1 contract at a time. Changes and updates will be made to this forums thread regarding if I am available to be recruited or etc.

PAYMENT(s) FOR SERVICE(s)

Any and All regards involving how payment for services rendered are accepted are to ONLY be discussed through PM's Via Discord and shall be kept off of all Desteria related platforms. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Last edited:

MCBeta

Trailblazer
"Contact me through Discord only"
*Does not provide Discord ID*
Because I only provide Discord details through pm on here. Makes it easier to keep track of who is trying to message me on there rather then just posting my discord tag and getting unneeded people msging me.

MCBeta

Trailblazer
This is pure sweat, nasty to look at.
Not even. More like I just dont tend to get involved with factions as a member of theirs. I will gladly mine and trench for them which is fun for me but when it comes to playing factions normally I just dont bother with that.

lahmayo

Trailblazer
Because I only provide Discord details through pm on here. Makes it easier to keep track of who is trying to message me on there rather then just posting my discord tag and getting unneeded people msging me.
who the **** would hire a miner and pay irl money. you're actually willing to spend 4 hours everyday to mine lmao.