Auren Reset Announcement

Discussion in 'Desteria Announcements' started by Logic, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Logic

Logic Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +2,722
    LogicMia
    [​IMG]
    Greetings Desterians!

It’s been quite some time since Auren’s release. Today marks a new chapter in the history of what Auren has to offer. Today, Auren is officially resetting! While it may be similar at first glance, we have a few surprises up our sleeve. However, before we get into the content, let’s get down to business and announce our F-Top winners for this last map!

F-Top Winners
    First Place: Anarchy - Leader: JamesDaKill - $10,946,912,862.36
    • Won a $500 Store Gift Card! - redeemed
    • Has earned a global title of their faction’s name!
    • Has earned a fancy golden aura!
    Second Place: YRN - Leader: Wonderfhul - $7,957,950,289.02
    • Won a $250 Store Gift Card! - redeemed
    Third Place: Susan - Leader: ___Kane - $2,783,294,967.23
    • Won a $100 Store Gift Card! - redeemed

Awesome job to all the factions that participated this time around, and here’s to a new map with a new F-Top system! As for these existing winners, if you see your leader’s name on this list, please have them reach out to Logic on Discord or here on the Forums to claim your factions rewards.

Thank You
    Secondly, I just wanted to make a section here to personally thank all you guys for your continued dedication to playing Desteria and supporting us as we constantly work to bring you an experience that you can all enjoy. We really do try to listen to the community and desire from the bottom of our hearts to give you the best experience possible, but I think sometimes we get caught up in the hustle, so on occasion we forget to step back and set aside enough time to interact like humans with you guys.

You guys mean so much to the server and the staff team, even if you don’t see it, or sometimes we forget to show it. The unique atmosphere we achieve here on Desteria is only possible because you are all absolutely fantastic people. It’s so exciting to always be able to log on and see everyone online, day after day, enjoying (or criticising...we see you guys too) our server. It pushes us every single day to bring out awesome content for you guys, so I wanted to take some time out to recognize you all for everything you’ve contributed here. You guys are the reason we’re able to make content, improve, and strive towards tomorrow. It’s truly a pleasure to be able to share a part of the Desterian experience with each of you. You’re the only reason Desteria has managed to rise to where it is today. So thank you.

Temporary Rank
    Moving on! As we mentioned briefly before, we’re releasing a new temporary donator rank! I won’t go into all the details, you’ll have to check those out for yourself on store.desteria.com in the ‘Rank Upgrades’ section! As a teaser though, ontop of the all-new commands you’ll be gaining access to, if you choose to pick up this new kit you’ll be earning yourself some seemingly over-powered on-purchase rewards alongside the most powerful kit released on Desteria to-date.

To clarify though, this new rank is something that is restricted to existing Titans only - it will come in the form of a rank-gem upgrade FROM Titan, and will only last 30 days per-purchase. (As of now the ranks are not stackable, but we’d like to implement this as a feature in the future. For now, either buy one at a time, or buy more than one and plan to store the extras for later usage) This rank is for those who are looking to get to that next level, to be the absolute best, and simultaneously support our network. This is new terrain for us, so please do not hesitate to offer feedback on what you like, what you don’t like, and how you’d like to see the rank evolve in the future. Otherwise - enjoy! Will you be the first ‘Divine’ on your realm?

July Crate
    It’s finally July! And just like the fireworks we’ll be enjoying soon, this is one explosive crate! Get it while it’s hot, because this kit is restricted to July only! If you wait too long, you might not be able to get your hands on this stuff for awhile. Go check it out at store.desteria.com now!

Incoming Content Release!
    As we’ve discussed, the Management Team has set up a series of content releases to fill out the coming weeks before and after the upcoming Besen reset. We’re happy to announce our first release will be happening on July 5th! Without giving away too much… this release will involve a reimagined version of an existing command that anyone with the #cannoner title likely is familiar with.

...HYPE!

A Quick Reminder!
    In conclusion, as a reminder, Auren’s new economy will be matching Caden’s. We’ve elected to make this change as we believe it’s a healthier and more sustainable version of the economies we’ve been running on Auren and Besen for their previous maps. We hope you’re as excited for the upcoming content releases and this new Auren map as we are. Also - keep your eyes out, we’ve got a fresh Staff Wave coming with a whole slew of exciting nominations tomorrow, and shortly after that we’ll be releasing our first weekly content release on the 5th! ...and not too long after that? Besen? You’re up.

Until next time,

Logic // Management Team

#1 Logic, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Hype Hype x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shizukume

Shizukume Recruit
    Staff Member Recruit

Ratings:
    +39
    Time to get hyped.

3. August

August Crusader

Ratings:
    +675
    LOL so now you're supporting p2w services with a temp rank
    this server is ****ing golden lmao, and whats better is only Titans can upgrade to Divine OMEGAMEME
    cashgrab

4. Logic

Logic Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +2,722
    LogicMia
    Don't like it? Don't buy it! The rank is there for people that do want a competitive edge and the ability to support Desteria.

5. JamesDaKill

JamesDaKill Mentor
    Staff Member Mentor Content Team Event Team

Ratings:
    +616
    JamesDaKill
    Anarchy ganggg :D Was a fun map; intense up to the very last few moments!

Thanks to my base protectors and raiders @Arne , Phaeryan and JuiceBox and my cutie afker @DaRealDealYT for making this possible :p

And thanks to @YRNwonder , @Wavy , @CoeKane and the rest of your factions for being competitive enemies and keeping us on our toes all map :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. August

August Crusader

Ratings:
    +675
    yes, so you are exactly doing as i said, supporting p2w services so you guys get more money, while the competition relies on who has the money to pay for the rank that month LOL
    also, you gave me a warning for expressing an opinion LOL

7. Logic

Logic Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +2,722
    LogicMia
    There's a difference between giving an opinion and bashing the server. That difference is why you were warned. Desteria is a business, we have to make money. Buying Divine alone isn't going to win you a PvP fight, raid your enemies base, make your unraidable, or win you any F-Top rewards. It simply gives you an edge, just like any of our other perks.

8. August

August Crusader

Ratings:
    +675
    cry about it LOL bashing the server for a reason, and you don't wanna hear it because if enough people bash it you have to make changes to the rank and you'll get less money
    I didn't say that Divine rank was gonna win you pvp battles, raid enemy bases, or anything of the sort. My point is is that you're just supporting more p2w services, especially on a TEMPORARY rank
    have you seen your own on purchase rewards? you're literally guaranteeing someone f top upon purchase.

9. Warmish

Warmish Overlord

Ratings:
    +3,303
    Umay
    I don't think you read what you get. Its not even that significant. Unlimited homes sounds good that's about it. Not really worth the upgrade Imo. But I guess cause you're banned (pretty sure) you're just another desteria reject who is pissed off.

Again not really worth it .

• Savage Savage x 1
  10. August

August Crusader

Ratings:
    +675
    lol so you're basing your opinion on if you don't get what is said in the buycraft, which means if you don't receive those then its just a scam
    its pretty significant when SOTW comes around <o/
    im banned for another 2 days, but im banned every 2 weeks of my own volition (just spam racist **** in chat) but its not like id be pissed off not being on this server in the first place lol

11. UltimateGamer101

Ratings:
    +3
    UltimateGamer101
  12. Warmish

Warmish Overlord

Ratings:
    +3,303
    Umay
    What

13. WaffleMonkey

WaffleMonkey Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +291
    It's not a competitive edge when it now literally requires a constant feed of money to have the best rank on here. It's unfair and is asking players to throw down more money. Subscriptions are not the way to go.

14. Logic

Logic Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +2,722
    LogicMia
    The best rank isn't by any means required, though. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Donator ranks don't determine who the best faction is. That's determined by knowledge of the economy, PvPing, and raiding ability. This is just another way for users to support Desteria if they so choose they're interested in the rank.

15. Catastrophe

Catastrophe Crusader

Ratings:
    +880
    Catastrophe
    @Jtdog24 wanted me to ask you if he could get his account back.

@MrFive

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. August

August Crusader

Ratings:
    +675
    nothin dude lol have a nice day
    nien
    sure, its determined by those factors. Does that stop the fact that this rank without a doubt gives a stupid advantage, especially at SOTW? At the end of the day, you're just saying "if you don't want it, don't buy it" but supporting it with "if you want an extra edge in competition, purchase it" because you want an experience where its p2w so desteria will profit at the expense of fair play. (not that it was fair in the first place, this just enters a new level of p2w especially since its a temp rank lmao) who even suggested this **** lol

17. Logic

Logic Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +2,722
    LogicMia
    You just debunked your own argument, and are proving my point. Desteria has never claimed to not be pay-to-win, it's a business. We need profit to create content and keep our servers online - of course we're going to try and make money if it's possible. That said, as you said, this is nothing new. Since the beginning of time you've had an advantage if you had Legend or Titan as compared to a non-donator. That's just the way the game works I'm afraid.

18. August

August Crusader

Ratings:
    +675
    Indeed, with that I can agree. However, this rank is a step too far. You're now guaranteeing f top upon with the on-purchase rewards. You should've kept it how it was, and if you were going to introduce a new rank to the server it should've been permanent, not a subscription used to feed money into your server. (Its only available to Titans, what the hell?)
    If you're not claiming you aren't P2W then its safe to assume you are P2W. It's important to keep in mind that in all faction servers for the most part, a p2w aspect definitely applies, but a good server is not brought to the point where the advantage is at a multitude of the on-purchase rewards you have setup for Divine.

19. Logic

Logic Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +2,722
    LogicMia
    Firstly, I appreciate you calming down and being willing to talk more reasonably. Thank you for that. But still, I don't entirely agree with you here. I feel like it's a bit much to assume that one set of on-purchase rewards (a handful of blocks, hoppers, c-eggs, etc) is going to win you F-Top single handedly. A lot can happen in a 2-4 month map.

20. CommanderLion

CommanderLion Previously XxCraftlionxX

Ratings:
    +710
    YaBoiLion
    Firstly, I appreciate you calming down and being willing to talk more reasonably. Thank you for that. But still, I don't entirely agree with you here. I feel like it's a bit much to assume that one set of on-purchase rewards (a handful of blocks, hoppers, c-eggs, etc) is going to win you F-Top single handedly. A lot can happen in a 2-4 month map.[/QUOTE]
    Like disbanding factions (not a shot at u and I'm not even apart of it meant to be a joke xDD)