Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Are forum accounts included in the unban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy

Staff member
Event Team
Content Team
Buying an unban on the store will only unban you ingame as far as I know.

Leins

Forest Guardian
As Lucy said, if you wish to be unbanned on forums you’ll have to have a friend to make an appeal or simply wait out the ban - alternatively if it’s a blacklist then you have no way to appeal sadly and if you do, 90% chance for that to be denied unless you bring valid reasons to the table.

Bonfiyah

Nobility
If a blacklist on a player's minecraft account is lifted and their forum account was banned due to their ingame blacklist, their ban on the forums will be lifted as well. For other forum bans idk.

Onliest

Explorer
Opinions about the bans and procedures should be discussed here:

https://desteria.com/community/threads/desteria-server.96629/

Make sure you are thorough, and do your best to structure your opinion in a mature manor. Omega has addressed a topic on my suggestion thread. Plus other suggestions are needed.

Thank you.
please don't apply for staff
[doublepost=1547158975,1547158940][/doublepost]
Believe what you want but it's obviously ironic.
it wasn't ironic. you're just ****in retarded.

Coe

Backpacker
pls stop with the colors
Also i am sensing a staff applicant nearby
Nah not applying for staff. Been too toxic for that. Just asking relevant opinions to make our gameplay better, if you have one give it on that thread.

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
To answer your question simply, since it doesn't look like anyone really has - yes. However, I would like them to reach out to me on Discord so we can identify who's accounts are whose and we don't just randomly start unbanning forum accounts.

nobbletynoop

Explorer
To answer your question simply, since it doesn't look like anyone really has - yes. However, I would like them to reach out to me on Discord so we can identify who's accounts are whose and we don't just randomly start unbanning forum accounts.
ok, you should unban Gbro08 though, because he is rehabilitated now, and a good noodle.

Status
Not open for further replies.