Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Anyone still gonna play if this sh*t comes back?

Onliest

Trailblazer
Generally you all got decent ideas about "factions" as a sole gamemode, which is why to make sure of desterias survival skyblock is a great idea, desty still got some clout out there and i can imagine there would be a lot of interested parties to a "desteria themed skyblock" especially if they keep having some sort of pvp orientation as theyve always had
AYE MAN! miss you bro, good to see a familiar face still browsing dead server forums

Adoze

Explorer
ill be back on event realm chillin probably, ill pvp but thats really it. i dont care for factions at all anymore and will only return to desteria for its community. but if its dead then im out too

WuYi

Crusader
@WuYi you know i always manage to find a way to contact you simon. always do. some of us OG's miss it @MajesticMuffin
- afkinq

Truly can relate, i just miss my boys man... and knowing everybody.. that truly was the best part
Post automatically merged:

AYE MAN! miss you bro, good to see a familiar face still browsing dead server forums
HELL YEAH my guy dead server forums is totally my favorite place to be ahaha !

Hitmaka

Crusader
Truly can relate, i just miss my boys man... and knowing everybody.. that truly was the best part
Post automatically merged:

HELL YEAH my guy dead server forums is totally my favorite place to be ahaha !
Forums warrior go go go

Mansell5

Citizen
Debating whether to make a comeback or not myself, whats the server like now. How come the servers down.