Our realms will be undergoing quite a few changes regarding Factions Rules and the Disqualification System.
These changes will be live and enforced starting on 1st of August Saturday 3PM EST for Caden's Reset and will only be live on Auren and Besen once they reset to avoid any confusion. Read below to see all of the changes coming to our realms!
Factions who fail to follow these rules at the end of Caden's Grace Period will be punished, so make sure to read carefully!
- Added a system to decrease f-top value depending on warning points.
2 warning points = 10% of the faction’s ftop is automatically removed.
4 warning points = 25% of the faction’s ftop is automatically removed.
6 warning points = 50% of the faction’s ftop is automatically removed.
8 warning points = 75% of the faction’s ftop is automatically removed.
10 warning points = 100% of the faction’s ftop is automatically removed.
- Base Leeching Rule will now be enforced on Auren, Besen and Caden.
- Added a clause against trying to avoid warnings.
- Added a rule about raid claims only being allowed to be countered from the side or front by a counter in the defending faction's 20 chunk buffer.
- Added a rule that you can only have 24 walls / 3 chunks of defenses on each side of your cannon box.
- Added Tier 2 rule on "Breach of the Base Leeching Rule".
- Clarified that factions will be punished once Grace Period is over if they fail to fix their offenses.
- There can now only be one base/core within a single coreclaim regardless of size. You can only place your spawners inside this one shell.
- Genbuckets, patchbuckets and printer usage during an active raid will now warrant 2 warning points (instead of 1 previously).
- Raised disqualification limit of warning points from 5 to 10.
- Addition to Wilderness patching:
Up to 2 total blocks being wilderness patched per active raid will result in no warning points.
2-10 blocks total will result in 1.
More than 10 blocks being wilderness patched in total will result in 2 warning points.
- Illegal Cannons are now 2 Warning Points.
- Alts are now allowed to be used only to AFK cannons as chunk loaders.
- Updated the clause on illegal splitting/merging.
- Added a clause for base leeching where only the faction and its truces and allies can raid or defend together.
- Clarified that usage of Raid Alerts software is an instant DQ while using redstone/rails or similar contraptions as a form of raid alerts will result in 1 point.
- Ddos/dox/swat threats are now a 30d first offense same as other Tier 3 offenses.
- Removed the rule on spreading out spawners.
- Removed the rule for auto-cannons to need an active player in the cannon.
=> You can read about all these rule definitions in the updated Wiki on Saturday 1st of August 3PM EST.
If you have any other ideas or wishes, feel free to post them in our Suggestions forum!
Join our Discord (/discord ingame) to vote on polls to determine more of these changes.
Until next time,