Announcement | Bug Bounty, F-Top, Top Voters, and Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager

Greetings Desterians!

After a long wait, I've finally found enough time to write up this document. It's also conveniently in time for a few extra announcements as well, which we will get into! It's been a rather busy week for me, so while I wish I could have done it sooner, I am glad that I'm at least able to do it right now. Let's get right into it!

Bug Bounty Winners
I ran the names for everyone who participated in bug bounty - so let's see who won some prizes! Please reach out to me on the forums for your coupon code!

$25 Winners

$10 Winners

Purge Winners
After the dust settles, only a few remain standing after the 24 hour Purge. These are your winners. Users should have their #Purge titles within 24 hours of this post.

Auren

• Realbois - 31 kills
  • lordofmmamma - 18 kills
  • Minecraftpana - 12 kills
  • Tenshiiro - 11kills
  • Vulso - 9 kills
  • Dodchi - 7 kills
  • Arximidis_gr - 6 kills
  • Juicebox1314 - 4 kills
Besen
  • Zappings - 54 kills
  • Skatings - 10 kills
  • Jnf - 9 kills
  • Devilwolf666 - 9 kills
  • Childish - 8 kills
  • Painfhul - 8 kills
  • Reshh - 7 kills
  • Vulso - 7 kills
Caden
  • MartialArts - 38 kills
  • KnockThemOut - 20 kills
  • HJkiller - 12 kills
  • kingstorm247 - 10 kills
  • Im_Doggova - 8 kills
  • CowAF - 6 kills
  • Realbois - 6 kills
  • Tonycool32 - 5 kills
Last time we tried to edit out certain people due to apparent cheating and boosting, there was quite a large amount of lashback - so this time around, I'm just going to go off what was recorded on the server. I know I will still get lashback for this, but it' s better than messing around with the rewards due to suspicions.

F-Top Information & Winners
Just as clarification for how F-Top will be calculated, we will be taking F-Top every 2 weeks for a total of 4 rewards over the course of 10 weeks. A total value of $500 (for F-Top #1), $260 (for F-Top #2), or $100 (for F-Top #3). At the very end, whoever wins the last most F-Top value will be considered the all-time winner and will get to pick up to 9 other members (plus the leader) to receive titles and an aura. Second and Third place all-time winners (for each realm) will also receive their respective auras, but no titles.

With all that said, lets announce this round of F-Top Winners! All rewards have been sent to the leader's /mail in-game.

Auren
  1. Anarchy ~ Leader: Juicebox1314 - $108,553,058.80
    • You won a $125 gift card code! - redeemed
  2. apex ~ Leader: ApexYotes - $4,228,055.30
    • You won a $65 gift card code! - redeemed
  3. Valor ~ Leader: Emmymerh - $3,815,890.00
    • You won a $25 gift card code! - redeemed
Besen
  1. Rat ~ Leader: Deters - $104,121,788.90

• GetNuked ~ Leader: EoPOlaysHD - $68,634,189.00

• Bucks ~ Leader: Syntrafice - $16,374,179.40
Caden

• egirls ~ Leader: Skylounger - $115,537,939.40
    • Pandora ~ Leader: Prismo7 - $53,288,000.80
    • CocoFACE ~ Leader: Phaze117 - $1,932,558.40

Top Voters
Here are the top voters for February! Please message me on Discord or the forums for your coupon code! Thank you all for your constant support by voting every day for the server. I do really appreciate the dedication it takes (since I've tried and failed before in the past).

1. michaelrod3 - 107 votes
  2. MrPorkChop1018 - 104 votes - redeemed
  3. DrippinSauce - 99 votes
  4. BloodyEclair - 87 votes
  5. LordxNANx567 - 82 votes
That should be all the announcements for now, thank you all for patiently waiting for them to release and I congratulate all the winners on their earnings! If you didn't win anything this time around, go out there and do your best for the next one!

Cheers,
Omega || Management Team

Last edited:

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
Forgot top voters in the original post - added them in at the bottom just now - sorry about that guys!

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
Already took the values down - but will most likely write the announcement tomorrow.

reactions: OUI
Status
Not open for further replies.