Announcement | Besen's F-Top & Changelog Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager

Greetings Desterians
Sorry for the super short announcement, but size isn't always everything, right? Anyways, we’ll be covering Besen’s second F-Top Winners, as well as an update on how we're approaching changelogs moving forwards from here.

Besen's F-Top Winners
These calculations taken below report the winners of the second month of Besen’s lifespan. If you didn’t win this time around, keep working hard at it so you can have a shot at the next one.

First Place: OhDonkeh - Leader: Zenix - $1,036,631,818.50

• Won a $100 Store Gift Card!
Second Place: Redemption - Leader: tomasseti - $435,964,166.03
  • Won a $50 Store Gift Card!
Third Place: Meraki - Leader: Bonshi - $390,056,927.96
  • Won a $25 Store Gift Card!

If you see your name, or your leader’s name on this list, please have them message a Manager as soon as is possible! They’ll be given a store gift card for the above-listed-amount that they’ll be free to use on themselves or their faction mates as they see fit. Congratulations to all winners!

Changelog Update
If you haven't already noticed, we've been slacking tremendously on changelogs. The main reason behind this is that developers were busy sorting their own lives out as school started again for everyone. On top of this, we've made notes of what you all have been saying and we're working on one giant update instead of weekly installments since that system wasn't working for such a small workforce. We'll keep tracking bug fixes and whenever possible, I will be posting changelogs, but they may not be posted every single week anymore due to lack of time to fix issues and our attention drawn to the next large update.
Hope you all understand why this is happening and are looking forward to what we have in store.

Cheers,
Omega || Management Team

Last edited:

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
Any thoughts about another reset?
We'll be looking into that more actively once we release our large update. Until then, it doesn't make too much sense for us to focus our attention on a reset that we'll have to reset again to include all the new content we're going to be releasing.

Hitmaka

Explorer
Question why is it $100 buycraft this season, other servers give that for weekly FTop winners LOL. At least make all the payouts paypal so its sort of worth it

Kay

Trailblazer
Question why is it $100 buycraft this season, other servers give that for weekly FTop winners LOL. At least make all the payouts PayPal so its sort of worth it
Desteria may not have enough money to give out, given the number of players that are playing.

Breweyy

Explorer
Desteria may not have enough money to give out, given the number of players that are playing.
I don't think you understand that it's buycraft, it doesn't matter how much iLemon gives out cause it never deals any major changes towards his lifestyle
[doublepost=1537070391,1537070320][/doublepost]
I don't think you understand that it's buycraft, it doesn't matter how much iLemon gives out cause it never deals any major changes towards his lifestyle
nor would it ever actually give out paypal

Kay

Trailblazer
I know it's buycraft, but Hitmaka suggested PayPal rewards and I responded to his statement.

MCBeta

Trailblazer
Perhaps its time to look at getting experienced developers onto Desteria who are adults and can begin working on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.