JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Aiden's Return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Nobility
Star Divider.gif
Hello, my fellow Desterians!

As most of you probably remember, I quit the server on November 14th, and made the long announcement on my current staff application, I left due to me being Community Manager on a different server, which was in need of my services, and my time couldn't be managed between Desteria and my other server.

After exactly 30 days of being a Community Manager, I was promoted to a Manager, where I possessed the same roles as Community Manager, but other roles were added along with it. Now, 14 days after my promotion, this thread was released, and I hope to be better than ever.

I hope to some day be strong enough to apply for staff again, as I want to fulfill my other dream and help support this server so it can be great again. I hope to see you all around the community, and I hope you all have an amazing day, and I will see you around!

Add me on Discord: xAiden#1088
Add me on Skype: aidenisawesome1234

Cheers, Aiden/xAiden

Jibbers

Nobility
Soooo.. You couldn't play desteria because you were busy with another server but now that you're promoted to a new role with more responsibility you can now come back to desteria?
Confused. Anyways welcome back

Aiden

Nobility
Soooo.. You couldn't play desteria because you were busy with another server but now that you're promoted to a new role with more responsibility you can now come back to desteria?
Confused. Anyways welcome back
Kind of confusing, let's just say I have more time on my hands. ;)

Thanks for the welcoming back!

Status
Not open for further replies.