1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Aiden's Re-Introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Nobility
| Introduction
Hello Desterians! Welcome to my re-introduction thread! As I have just made my return to Desteria, so why not re-introduce myself? There is lots about that I hope you find interesting, so here is my re-introduction thread!

| Childhood
I was born on May 23rd, 2004 in British Columbia, Canada. Born and raised there to this day, I remember not a lot from it, when I was born my parents received the news that I would have to receive surgery for a messed up item in a place I will not mention here, within the next 3 years, and this surgery was to remove cancer. When I was first born the doctors and nurses noticed that I was a very clean baby, most likely because my mother drunk lots of water, I was originally supposed to be born on June 6th, but I was delivered two weeks earlier than my due date.

After I came back from the hospital one day
after I was born I met the person who to this day is my best friend, his name is Jordan, you may also know him as a former Desterian known as jasperjordanchen, and brendanadam, he also has a brother, BarbecuedApples. He attends the same school as me, he is also in the same class as me, and I am happy to call him my best friend.

Around when I was two years old I started up this huge obsession with
Thomas The Tank Engine toys, I don't know how or why but up until I was about six years old I brought my Thomas train everywhere from school show and tell and even to birthday/christmas, I can say that it was my childhood occupation.

When I was eight years old I had a tooth that was extremely crooked and was tilting upwards, and that's what made my family decide for me to get braces, which would mean getting dental surgery to remove 5 of my baby teeth to create space for the massive crowding in my mouth on September 28th, 2015, now I am doing well in terms of dental and I have braces on, and I am getting them off on October 14th.

| Pets
When I came back from the hospital I met my first two cats, their names were Piper and Beans, although I only had eight years with Beans, because in 2012 he passed away due to age, and on August 21st, 2014, I went to go look for Piper, when I looked in the backyard I found her lying down on the ground, swarmed by bees and bugs, and she was also motionless, but in August our family adopted two kittens who are now fifteen weeks old, on is a white + tabby cat and the other is a black and white cat.

| Minecraft
In 2014, my best friend (as talked about above) played Minecraft with his brother and friends, however he used a few hacked clients, and so did his brother, such as Resilience and Wurst, but when they actually played legitimately, it seemed like a lot of fun, so I saved up to purchase Minecraft and an account on September 24th, 2014. Desteria was the second server that I joined, the first one I joined was GotPvP, and of course I was a big noob at first and didn't know a lot about the game, but now I do!

| School
In terms of where I am in school I currently attend a middle school as a grade seven student, but due to more grade eights being in my class/pod we have to work off of grade eight work, so far I don't find a lot of the homework hard, but it is a lot comparing to what I was used to, it doesn't really effect my schedule that big, but since my parents want me to finish everything before I do anything that I want to do I must finish my work first and then I can go on Minecraft.

|
Conclusion

That concludes my re-introduction thread! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask on this thread or privately message me here! I hope you learned a little bit more about me and I look forward to seeing you all again on the forums and in-game!

Last edited:

Leins

Forest Guardian
why are you telling us your life story LOL
Introduction
Hello Desterians! Welcome to my re-introduction thread! As I have just made my return to Desteria, so why not re-introduce myself? There is lots about that I hope you find interesting, so here is my re-introduction thread!
| Childhood
I was born on May 23rd, 2004 in British Columbia, Canada. Born and raised there to this day, I remember not a lot from it, when I was born my parents received the news that I would have to receive surgery for a messed up item in a place I will not mention here, within the next 3 years, and this surgery was to remove cancer. When I was first born the doctors and nurses noticed that I was a very clean baby, most likely because my mother drunk lots of water, I was originally supposed to be born on June 6th, but I was delivered two weeks earlier than my due date.
After I came back from the hospital one day after I was born I met the person who to this day is my best friend, his name is Jordan, you may also know him as a former Desterian known as jasperjordanchen, and brendanadam, he also has a brother, BarbecuedApples. He attends the same school as me, he is also in the same class as me, and I am happy to call him my best friend.
Around when I was two years old I started up this huge obsession with Thomas The Tank Engine toys, I don't know how or why but up until I was about six years old I brought my Thomas train everywhere from school show and tell and even to birthday/christmas, I can say that it was my childhood occupation.
When I was eight years old I had a tooth that was extremely crooked and was tilting upwards, and that's what made my family decide for me to get braces, which would mean getting dental surgery to remove 5 of my baby teeth to create space for the massive crowding in my mouth on September 28th, 2015, now I am doing well in terms of dental and I have braces on, and I am getting them off on October 14th.
| Pets
When I came back from the hospital I met my first two cats, their names were Piper and Beans, although I only had eight years with Beans, because in 2012 he passed away due to age, and on August 21st, 2014, I went to go look for Piper, when I looked in the backyard I found her lying down on the ground, swarmed by bees and bugs, and she was also motionless, but in August our family adopted two kittens who are now fifteen weeks old, on is a white + tabby cat and the other is a black and white cat.
| Minecraft
In 2014, my best friend (as talked about above) played Minecraft with his brother and friends, however he used a few hacked clients, and so did his brother, such as Resilience and Wurst, but when they actually played legitimately, it seemed like a lot of fun, so I saved up to purchase Minecraft and an account on September 24th, 2014. Desteria was the second server that I joined, the first one I joined was GotPvP, and of course I was a big noob at first and didn't know a lot about the game, but now I do!
| School
In terms of where I am in school I currently attend a middle school as a grade seven student, but due to more grade eights being in my class/pod we have to work off of grade eight work, so far I don't find a lot of the homework hard, but it is a lot comparing to what I was used to, it doesn't really effect my schedule that big, but since my parents want me to finish everything before I do anything that I want to do I must finish my work first and then I can go on Minecraft.
| Conclusion
That concludes my re-introduction thread! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask on this thread or privately message me here! I hope you learned a little bit more about me and I look forward to seeing you all again on the forums and in-game!

Status
Not open for further replies.