What's your IGN? Adoze

What's your Discord ID?
Adoze#0527

What timezone are you in?
EST

Building Section

Are you interested in building?
Yes

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own.
I do not have an exact "Style", I've started on making a spawn on cannon for fun but never was able to finish it. I did create an RR. (Not good with worldedit /voxel)

If yes (to the above question), please provide at least one sample build below.
https://gyazo.com/20746d722ab5e3f4c4d376657fb03136 https://gyazo.com/884e31ee4ffca3610f52004e5cfebbc5 https://gyazo.com/b085637ec3f6b4599620ce0bfb750284

Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?
Yes

Detailed Information

Why did you apply for the Event Team?
I see that there is a high demand for events being held and some people simply don't want to host them, I think I'd enjoy hosting them and would bring hours and dedication. I also believe that I would enjoy my time here and have some fun while also doing what I'm supposed to.

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
I do not have much "Experience" As I've never been on an event team or a build team. I've built for fun and participated in enough red rovers to understand how they work and know how to build some basic arenas and other builds. I do believe that most of the event realm is vanilla and can operate those types of things. I do not have any direct experience with another event team, but I have enough of an understanding on my tasks.

What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
I want to provide a fun experience on event realm for players, while not being a robot. I want to hang around with players and again just give them a fun experience. I would like to become a better builder, and also It would be neat maybe making some new friends within the team/realm.

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
Yes

If yes (to the above question), please expand on your answer by offering examples.
I'm very easy to work with, I've created my own network previously so I know exactly how to communicate with partners, staff members, players, advertisement managers etc. All of that experience has helped shape me into who I am today, so to answer the question yes I can compromise. I know what a compromise is, and will not bargain for too much of the compromise. I remain calm 99% of the time even when being in a heated argument and try to get through it the best I can, yet another quality I obtained from creating my server.

Last edited:

Hitmaka

Trailblazer
Easy +1. This man loves the event realm! He would be a great addition to the event team gang. @Emmymerh agrees as we have already discussed this young man in full detail!

Bow

Backpacker
Worked on a server with this ma and he was nothing but help during building and showing dedication and hard work. +1 keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.