Recruit
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Olivinq
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Adjustable Dragon Drops
  • Description:
    Dragon drops should be adjusted to how many players are online. For example, if Caden has 250 Players on it then the dragon will drop lots of crates with valuable items in them. Whereas if the realm had 80 players on it the dragons would drop fewer crates and the items wouldn't be as valuable. This stops factions from freeloading on dragon drops in the quieter parts of the day and allows for more close competitive battling for value.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    Economy & PvP
  • Image/Video (Link):
    N/A

1Maniac

Citizen
Then a faction can just get a lot of alts/bots on. Like the idea, but how would we have a lot more crates with more people in the same size warzone?

Olivinq

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
I don’t think the bots is too much of a problem as the boss already basis it’s health off how many players that are online hense why factions won’t keep too many alts online. The second thing is that it could just be done that the more people on the more valuable the resources but the same amount of crates[/QUOTE]

Leins

Forest Guardian
I don’t think the bots is too much of a problem as the boss already basis it’s health off how many players that are online
[/QUOTE]
completely false, the health was dropped from 30k to 11k for a while now, unsure where you got the 'its based off how many players are online' thing.

Olivinq

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
That was completely my bad then I was under the impression being told by my fac that it was based of players online. Thanks for letting me know.

LewisYoYoYo

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Content Team
Hi Oliver! Thanks for making this suggestion as this is something we are currently looking into improving.

Just a few things to clear up and discuss!

- What sort of figures would we implement for each player base milestone (ie 100 players - cash only, 200 players - Spawners and cash ect)

- How could we stop people using alts to exploit this

- How could loot tables change for Dragon Drops

Thanks
-Lewis

Krynogenic

Nobility
Hi Oliver! Thanks for making this suggestion as this is something we are currently looking into improving.

- What sort of figures would we implement for each player base milestone (ie 100 players - cash only, 200 players - Spawners and cash ect)

Thanks
-Lewis
when they add guns to factions they can add like glocks and stuff, and then higher up ammo, maybe like shotgun, ar, pistol, machine guns. not sniper and explosives though because that might be too op. they can add it all to caden (caden king here btw)

DunnDogYT

Citizen
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Olivinq
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Adjustable Dragon Drops
  • Description:
    Dragon drops should be adjusted to how many players are online. For example, if Caden has 250 Players on it then the dragon will drop lots of crates with valuable items in them. Whereas if the realm had 80 players on it the dragons would drop fewer crates and the items wouldn't be as valuable. This stops factions from freeloading on dragon drops in the quieter parts of the day and allows for more close competitive battling for value.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    Economy & PvP
  • Image/Video (Link):
    N/A
I do not believe this should be implemented because as mentioned above, factions would abuse alts to get more valuable loot. Also, players in the EU would not be able to receive valuable loot from the dragon drops, as the server is generally quiet during the day for the EU.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks
-Lewis
Personally, I do not think this should be implemented, mainly because of the disadvantage EU players would have, however if it is implemented, I responded to your questions about how it could be implemented.

I believe a few good milestones could be 25, 50, 100, 200

To stop people from abusing alts, it could be based off IPs connected instead of players

I do not believe the loot tables should be changed, instead, I think the amount of crates in a dragon drop should be lowered if this is added

Olivinq

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
You could program the plugin to communicate with your current alts plugin allowing you to see Main accounts online. From there I wouldn't say categorising it is the way to go but I would simply lower or increase the amount of the loot dropped.

Rought ideas:
50 or Under = 5 - 10 at each warp (Still using the same loot value as right now)
50 - 100 = 10 - 20 at each warp (Still using the same Loot value as right now)
100+ = 20 - 30 at each warp (Using a more valuable loot Higher chances of legend keys etc)

LewisYoYoYo

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Content Team
Pros

- Helps Fix A Broken Eco
- Fixes the EU/AU deadzones that make factions rich

Cons

- Alts could spoof the numbers
- Means people will have to PVP for money // eco

Changes // Notes

- Possibly remove spawners from Dragon Drops

Rough ideas:
- 50 or Under = 5 - 10 at each warp (Still using the same loot value as right now)
- 50 - 100 = 10 - 20 at each warp (Still using the same Loot value as right now)
- 100 + = 20 - 30 at each warp (Using a more valuable loot Higher chances of legend keys etc)

Moving this under consideration