Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

A Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Nobility
This is a message on behalf of @Ardent who wanted me to spread the word to people, here's the message:

Message.png

Last edited:

Nick

Ambassador
who is ardent lol
also, pretending to be something you aren't is literally being fake, i.e when i was staff i still **** talked but i never told anyone to *** like i do now that im not, ya feel?

Danteh4501

Overlord
You're one of the most fake people on the entire server.

You tried to pass yourself off as an adult when you're 12 years old.

Let's not forget the fact that literally everything you say and do including this thread are all your desperate attempts to get staff... for popularity.

Shut up.

Last edited:

Aiden

Nobility

Let's not forget the fact that literally everything you say and do including this thread are all your desperate attempts to get staff... for popularity.

Shut up.
I noticed my mistake and I'm doing my best to go over it so that everyone knows my past self, and my current self.

to the people who thought I was a fake
This is to whom this thread is being addressed to, people who thought @Ardent was a fake player, he told me via Skype to spread the word to everyone else. What I don't understand is that why are you even paying attention to this thread? You are not one of these people who think Ardent is fake, and I always see you pay attention to my threads only to give me criticism, that's the only thing you ever do, and you coincidentally I'm the only person you seem to have a problem with.

JMan

Ambassador
Being fake is something people do. But they can never do it forever.
People will show you who they actually are. Believe them.

Danteh4501

Overlord
I noticed my mistake and I'm doing my best to go over it so that everyone knows my past self, and my current self.

This is to whom this thread is being addressed to, people who thought @Ardent was a fake player, he told me via Skype to spread the word to everyone else. What I don't understand is that why are you even paying attention to this thread? You are not one of these people who think Ardent is fake, and I always see you pay attention to my threads only to give me criticism, that's the only thing you ever do, and you coincidentally I'm the only person you seem to have a problem with.
This still doesn't change the fact that

Shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.