JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

55% Thanksgiving Sale Extension!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie

Skyblock Manager
Staff member
Manager

Hello hello, Desteria! How was everyone's Black Friday? Hope everyone hauled in some good loot with their families today!

Black Friday Sale Extension
Firstly, I'd like to thank the owners for offering such a ridiculously huge price-cut to the community and those who might not have been able to afford ranks otherwise; I remember when I was thrilled with 30% sales as a wee new player! Tonight, on the server, I caught sight in chat a few conversations similar to "Poor XXX, they missed the sale, they so wanted a rank too." Well, luckily for whomever they were talking about, the sale will go on!

The sale was very popular among the players, and the team saw no reason to cut short such a boon to the community, especially on such a joyous festival about giving-back. Therefore, until 11:59 PM (CST), this Sunday, all items in our store will continue to be discounted at 55%. Happy shopping, everyone - both on Desteria and in real-life. Have a great weekend!

Subtact

Overlord
Noooooooo.... If only I knew this before xD.... I finally got it at 9:59 PM... I was literally SCARED xD

Subtact

Overlord
But I'm happy that everyone who missed it got a better chance. I know that a lot of peeps went shopping at malls and all for deals too (including me) so they didn't have the time to get online to the store. Great Job @Annie @Eraze and @Ambushment and the rest of the peeps behind these magnificent deals. HAPPY SHOPPING xD!

Intergrity

Peasant

Hello hello, Desteria! How was everyone's Black Friday? Hope everyone hauled in some good loot with their families today!

Black Friday Sale Extension
Firstly, I'd like to thank the owners for offering such a ridiculously huge price-cut to the community and those who might not have been able to afford ranks otherwise; I remember when I was thrilled with 30% sales as a wee new player! Tonight, on the server, I caught sight in chat a few conversations similar to "Poor XXX, they missed the sale, they so wanted a rank too." Well, luckily for whomever they were talking about, the sale will go on!

The sale was very popular among the players, and the team saw no reason to cut short such a boon to the community, especially on such a joyous festival about giving-back. Therefore, until 11:59 PM (CST), this Sunday, all items in our store will continue to be discounted at 55%. Happy shopping, everyone - both on Desteria and in real-life. Have a great weekend!

What is the texture pack they used for this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.