Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

✬✬ Digital Product: Destruction Scroll ✬✬

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCBeta

Trailblazer
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, and Good Night wherever you are around the world it is MC here bringing to you a content suggestion thread that has been tailored to fit and suit Desteria's 3 Realms! Today we are taking a look into a potential new digital product that should be fairly enjoyed as well as helpful for those of you who enjoy your enchanting.

~What is a Destruction Scroll~

Much like some of the featured scrolls in the online store for Desteria this scroll specifically targets enchanted items and gear. This scroll as the name implies has the ability to be used to remove a single enchant from a piece of gear or tool and convert it into an enchanted book. Example: A pickaxe which has Efficiency 5 has a destruction scroll used on it which removes the Efficiency 5 from the pickaxe and converts the enchant into a book, able to be applied to another tool, vice versa for armor.

Price: N/A
In-Game Item: (Black) Ink_Sac

Item Description: Apply this scroll to the desired piece of gear or tool in order to remove a single enchant and convert it into an enchanted book.

NOTE: For Ceira this scroll will obviously allow a player to use this for any and all custom enchanted tools and gear!

As always hop you all enjoy this thread and leave your comments or questions down below and I will be sure to respond to them when I am able. :)

Last edited:

Nutella

Trailblazer
This definitely fits Ceira. But i have a hard time seeing that being applied to Auren and Besen. But good suggestion. (y)

MCBeta

Trailblazer
This definitely fits Ceira. But i have a hard time seeing that being applied to Auren and Besen. But good suggestion. (y)
Mainly for those who want to fiddle around with vanilla enchants there may be a player looking to remove a enchant from a piece of overlord kit gear to make room for something depth strider or etc.

Same thing goes for tools swords and etc. as there is a limit to how many enchants a player can have

bugzigus

Trailblazer
I feel like it would be really hard to make you be able to choose the enchantment. Maybe have strip the pic of all of its enchantments?

Realbois

Crusader
I think this would only work on ceira because of the custom enchants, and yeah it is a really cool idea as it is kind of annoying have a dynamite 2 pickaxe with wisdom 3 so you never use it, a destruction scroll would let the dynamite 2 disappear without destroying the pickaxe

Narwhalbois

Backpacker
I think you should get a choice between a book with all enchants or all enchants seperate book. Also custom enchants should be given 100% chance because you already succeeded

MCBeta

Trailblazer
I feel like it would be really hard to make you be able to choose the enchantment. Maybe have strip the pic of all of its enchantments?
It is suppose to remove A random enchantment but it can be configured however you see fit.

I think you should get a choice between a book with all enchants or all enchants seperate book. Also custom enchants should be given 100% chance because you already succeeded
Like mentioned it can of course be made to give 100% level enchantments back or it can be made into random level enchantments thats all up to the content team and above.

I think this would only work on ceira because of the custom enchants, and yeah it is a really cool idea as it is kind of annoying have a dynamite 2 pickaxe with wisdom 3 so you never use it, a destruction scroll would let the dynamite 2 disappear without destroying the pickaxe
Like mentioned above yes this would definitely be helpful for ceira however this scroll still applies to vanilla enchantments so anyone wanting to create their own custom vanilla enchantment gear on auren or besen could do so freely now.

Narwhalbois

Backpacker
The Main point of my post is it would be cool to be able to pick between all enchants on the book or all on seperate books

MCBeta

Trailblazer
The Main point of my post is it would be cool to be able to pick between all enchants on the book or all on seperate books
Well you gotta figure this. This item would be a digital good so if you make it to OP like that then the price will have to increase it to match the item's power.

Narwhalbois

Backpacker
Well you gotta figure this. This item would be a digital good so if you make it to OP like that then the price will have to increase it to match the item's power.
The point is it would be a one time use and it is bought with ingame currency. Maybe 50 tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.